National Republican Party of The North Pacific (NRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium
The National Republican Party of The North Party

Goals:

To expand the North Pacific Army (NPA) by drafts, drafts would work by Telegram, Big World Assembly Nations in The North Pacific , telling them to join or be Endorse Embargoed the NPA for a certain time until the Embargo is stopped by the Minister of Defense or they willy accepted, We also will do Diplomatic Missions to help expand Influence for The North Pacific. And for one more thing, the MoD will have Border Control because people try to spam or recruit in our region, The MoD's job is supposed to lead the NPA which protects the TNP and for him to protect it directly, he must have permissions to eject or ban spammers or recruiters. (Ministry of Defense and Foreign Affairs)

All new nations must endorse all of the current government, they won't be ejected but if they don't, they can't be part of the Regional or World Assembly of the Region, thus making them less influential until they endorse the current Government, If you were already in the TNP, you could still be affected if you have 175+ Endorsements, you will have 7 days to do this or your permissions to the RA or WA parts of the Forum is denied. (Ministry of World Affairs and Regional Assembly (Speaker)

Action will be taken to fire inactive Ministry Members, mainly in the Communications Ministry, if you don't post in the Communications Channel in 30 Days, you can be kicked from it, not banned, you can't join for a week as punishment unless you are excused by the Minister of Communications. (Ministry of Communications)

All Ministers of TNP must have 50+ Endorsements to be Minister unless your the MoD, the MoD or any NPA Soldier that is Minister is excused and doesn't need to follow this requirement.

Bring back/Protect the Gameside Affairs Ministry. Active RMBers (People who post about 5 or 15 posts every 2 days) and people who had been in the TNP for 6 months can be become GA Minister. (Ministry of Gameside Affairs)

Make a government role of Governor, there will be 4 Governors, the Alphabet will be split, if you with A-F is Governor 1, etc, they will have permissions to Communications and Polls, numbers and symbols are part of the 4 Governor, Governors are appointed by the Minister of Home Affairs which Governors are technically the Deputy Ministers of MoHA, there will a council for Members of the Ministry of Home Affairs can propose ideas to keep our Region Active or Fun and shall, once a majority of 2/3 approves the idea, it goes to the Governors and if tie, will go to the Minister of Home Affairs which can Accept or Veto the Idea, if the Governors pass it, it will still go to the MoHA. (Ministry of Home Affairs)

Since the Roleplay takes up most of the RMB's use, it's important to do events and promotions for Roleplay Ministers, so we must expand our Culture Ministry by advising New Members to the Roleplay Discord to join the Culture Ministry and make ideas for important events for the Roleplay and with the help of the Home Affairs Ministry, could help out, the MoC can appoint teachers to the TNP University and hold fun events there. (Ministry of Culture)

Rules:

If you want to join, fill in the application below and once done, DM me on Discord or Telegram me on NS.

Don't be rude to other members of the party.

You have to vote for the canddiate(s) the party puts up for election.

Don't ask for roles in the party, you have to be in the party for a while.

Have fun if you join our party

Executive President: Dinoium
Executive Vice President: Vacant
Campaign Manager: Vacant
Regional Assembly Leader: Vacant

Application for Joining Party
----------------------

Why do you want to join?
Have you been in a Political Party in the TNP before?

-----------------------
Copy this:
I [Nation Name here], willingly ask to join the party, and will stay loyal to the party, and to the best of my ability, protect and stand for the party.

Note: You don't have to be Conservative or Nationalist but as a real life ideology, we are National Conservative..

:tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp:
tnpreach

I suggest you give our laws a read. The majority of your ideas would fall afoul of many of our laws, especially our Bill of Rights. You also can't give power gameside to nations that are not government officials, and nations appointed by Ministers are not government officials (Legal Code section 7.2 clause 6). You also can't give border control powers to the MoD under that same section. Internal security is not his job, though he of course will lead the NPA to assist with internal security if necessary. The Security Council handle internal security, and they can and do get border control powers.

As well, why force large WA nations to join the NPA? Those large WA nations are contributing to the internal security of the region just like the NPA. Hell, the Security Council is composed of those largest WA nations dedicated to that internal security. I suggest giving our World Assembly Development Program a read.

And why formalize the MoHA so much? Any staff member can already contribute ideas as they please; why bog it down with a Ministry-wide vote? Better to leave the Ministries as they are, where any staff member contributes as they please via discussion with the Ministers and other staff members.

While culling inactive members is fine, I don't believe any punishment should be levied. NationStates is a game, after all, and sometimes RL gets in the way. Better to let people re-join whenever they believe they can again than to levy some form of punishment.

I do agree with bringing back a Gameside Affairs Ministry, though. With how important gameside has become to a large section of the region's population, it's more important now than ever before.

Darcania:
I suggest you give our laws a read. The majority of your ideas would fall afoul of many of our laws, especially our Bill of Rights. You also can't give power gameside to nations that are not government officials, and nations appointed by Ministers are not government officials (Legal Code section 7.2 clause 6). You also can't give border control powers to the MoD under that same section. Internal security is not his job, though he of course will lead the NPA to assist with internal security if necessary. The Security Council handle internal security, and they can and do get border control powers.

As well, why force large WA nations to join the NPA? Those large WA nations are contributing to the internal security of the region just like the NPA. Hell, the Security Council is composed of those largest WA nations dedicated to that internal security. I suggest giving our World Assembly Development Program a read.

And why formalize the MoHA so much? Any staff member can already contribute ideas as they please; why bog it down with a Ministry-wide vote? Better to leave the Ministries as they are, where any staff member contributes as they please via discussion with the Ministers and other staff members.

While culling inactive members is fine, I don't believe any punishment should be levied. NationStates is a game, after all, and sometimes RL gets in the way. Better to let people re-join whenever they believe they can again than to levy some form of punishment.

I do agree with bringing back a Gameside Affairs Ministry, though. With how important gameside has become to a large section of the region's population, it's more important now than ever before.
so should i just disband this party then?

Dinoium:
Nowhere did I say or even intend that. Calm down a bit and try another approach: My post isn't an attempt to disband your party, but to let you know that many of your goals, while still possible, would require monumental effort to legally reach. Our Bill of Rights are almost never amended, and for good reason.

Rather than react with emotion and immediately disband your party, why not instead give our laws a read, participate more in the executive staff, and get a feel for what you want to see out of the region after giving the current system a go? That's how most Delegates became Delegates, after all.

If this is a party, perhaps you should, instead of laying out concrete goals, lay out some ideals that the party should follow, like pride in our military or a focus on improving communications between the forumside and gameside communities?

This is all just my feedback, of course. You are free to adopt or dismiss it as you please. I am in no way encouraging you to disband your party, however, nor am I implying that.

Darcania:
Dinoium:
Nowhere did I say or even intend that. Calm down a bit and try another approach: My post isn't an attempt to disband your party, but to let you know that many of your goals, while still possible, would require monumental effort to legally reach. Our Bill of Rights are almost never amended, and for good reason.

Rather than react with emotion and immediately disband your party, why not instead give our laws a read, participate more in the executive staff, and get a feel for what you want to see out of the region after giving the current system a go? That's how most Delegates became Delegates, after all.

If this is a party, perhaps you should, instead of laying out concrete goals, lay out some ideals that the party should follow, like pride in our military or a focus on improving communications between the forumside and gameside communities?

This is all just my feedback, of course. You are free to adopt or dismiss it as you please. I am in no way encouraging you to disband your party, however, nor am I implying that.
Well alright

----------------------

Why do you want to join?
I am Conservative IRL and look to reflect my views in TNP.
No.
-----------------------
Copy this:
I, The Far Easter Republic, willingly ask to join the party, and will stay loyal to the party, and to the best of my ability, protect and stand for the party.

Since I am the OP, I don't think I need to worry about gravedig.

Someone recently showed me this thread and I'm shocked that I forgot to get rid of this earlier. This party is not legal binding and was something I made when I was naive. Most of these party values I no longer stand to, actually. I'm just going to close this. This party is formally dissolved. I can't lock this thread for some reason so I'll request flr its lock. I intend to form a new party when I get a chance and will be a better version of this. So with this party dissolved, do not apply for the party.
----------------------

Why do you want to join?
I am Conservative IRL and look to reflect my views in TNP.
No.
-----------------------
Copy this:
I, The Far Easter Republic, willingly ask to join the party, and will stay loyal to the party, and to the best of my ability, protect and stand for the party.
I would accept you but due the party's closure, you are denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back