Permanent Ban Appeal

Banned

Registered
Hello,

My name is Ethan. I was banned last year for "repeatedly demonstrated behavior that showed a lack of maturity to properly participate in our community and an inability to respect appropriate personal boundaries". I had previously been under the name Hatch, and later Ethan Mahoun.

When I acted this way back last year, I never saw the effects of my mistakes. I never saw that I was disrespecting personal boundaries. Its has been over 10 months since my ban, and I would like a chance to show that since then, I have learned and changed. I know that what I did was really bad, and if the admin team gives me another chance despite everything that has happened in the past, I will be sure not to let them down again.

Sincerly,
Ethan
Formerly Hatch

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask below, I'm truly sorry for everything that I've done, and I just would like a second chance.

When I acted this way back last year, I never saw the effects of my mistakes. I never saw that I was disrespecting personal boundaries.
You say you never saw the effects of these mistakes despite me (the person whose personal boundaries you were violating) telling you what you were doing was inappropriate.

So my questions are
1) Why did you feel the need to get personal with me on multiple occasions despite me telling you to stop?

2) In what ways do you understand that your behaviour was problematic?

Why did you feel the need to get personal with me on multiple occasions despite me telling you to stop?
Prydania. I was a really childish person back then, I thought that what I was doing was funny, and I eventually payed the price.

In what ways do you understand that your behavior was problematic?
Looking back on my actions, I see that they were uncalled for, and by violating your personal privacy, I have gotten myself to where I am now, banned from this community. It violates the rules of the community, and I violated your privacy.

How can you prove you aren't as childish as you were in November?

Well for one, I have changed. I no longer see what I did as funny, I see it to be in violation of the rules set by this community. If this appeal is accepted, I will prove that I have changed by ensuring that I am always following the rules, all while ensuring that I am not violating anyone's personal bubble. I've gone through a lot since November, and I felt like I could make up for what I had done, hence why I am appealing my ban.

Creating new accounts to evade a previous ban is unwise. If you would like to contact an administrator, please do so via discord direct message or via telegram.

Back