The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

@awesomeguy Card requests are updated whenever I have time. There is a separate individual which runs card farmer nations, as such, they may not always be updated immediately. To try to cut down on any lag, I will be having some of my Deputies assist me in the card requests this term.

@Fauzjhia your card link leads to a (CTEd) nation. I have included your request as there was only one card for that nation.

Updated.

@awesomeguy Card requests are updated whenever I have time. There is a separate individual which runs card farmer nations, as such, they may not always be updated immediately. To try to cut down on any lag, I will be having some of my Deputies assist me in the card requests this term.

@Fauzjhia your card link leads to a (CTEd) nation. I have included your request as there was only one card for that nation.

Updated.
Thanks for your efforts. You do well. It's the money and adulation you do it for, right?

Last edited:
Last edited:
@awesomeguy
About a day early remember that you can request once per week (7 days) please re-request tomorrow if you want the card.

@Makdon/system failure

You can request any card you want in the game it does not have to be on the Card Farmer puppets one of the few restrictions are it can't be a legendary card, and it can not be one of the transfer cards. Now you might ask yourself "Hey how do I know if its an official transfer card or just one 9003 inflated to a high MV" Well I have great news and a link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5nRlJ4YCj9NDlQ/edit?ts=5ca92011#gid=276617890 all official transfer cards are located on this sheet.

You are free to make another request as this one can not be fulfilled.

Up to date

does that mean I got the card? (I don't see having it)

You will get the card when our regional farmer does the next pass checking for gifts, TNL periodically sweeps to check. (and by the looks of it it got sent your way 8 hours ago hooray!)

Back