The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

@Praetor Thanks a lot for pointing that out to me. Apparently I must have overlooked the request in the sheet. Rather than being blocked for potentially some weeks now I rather skip this request. This will be great.

I am only interested in available cards ready for transfer to me. Next time I should just be more attentive.
I'll leave the request on for now (in case it's found) and change it next week. :)

You didn't miss the request in the sheet—the request was made Saturday evening, before I updated the sheet. I do post whenever I update the sheet (and tend to update it nearly every day) so just check any other requests from my last post in the thread.
Done.

Destination nation: AnneBelleRose
Link to card: Cicatrix Imperium

Thank you! ❤
Card requests may only be made once per week.
Done.
Done. Don't worry, I haven't been getting into any planes. :P

You didn't miss the request in the sheet—the request was made Saturday evening, before I updated the sheet. I do post whenever I update the sheet (and tend to update it nearly every day) so just check any other requests from my last post in the thread.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, did not think about others queuing in front of me. Senior moments is what I call this. :)

In the end I just want to make sure not being stuck somehow even at the price of a missed week. Ultimately this is a game and everything is cool anyways. Like the Card Givaway a lot. Thanks for your work here!

Updated.

Thanks Luc! ❤

I'll try to send my requests more loose to avoid confusion.^
No need to be more loose. My fault. Not yours.
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, did not think about others queuing in front of me. Senior moments is what I call this. :)

In the end I just want to make sure not being stuck somehow even at the price of a missed week. Ultimately this is a game and everything is cool anyways. Like the Card Givaway a lot. Thanks for your work here!
You're welcome. :)
I have your previous request as happening last Sunday (depending on timezone). You will need to wait a week from your last request.

I have your previous request as happening last Sunday (depending on timezone). You will need to wait a week from your last request.

Sorry, Praetor! I thought the card counts for the last week, when I requested it Sunday, and this new card was counting for this week.

Updated.
Sorry, Praetor! I thought the card counts for the last week, when I requested it Sunday, and this new card was counting for this week.
No harm, no foul. Thanks for the explanation—I have updated the rules to make that more clear. Hope to see you on Sunday. :D
Destination nation: The Serdey Islands

Card: Camayson (owned by Card Farmer 86)
The card you are requesting is a transfer card used by the regional nation to transfer bank from card farms to the The Northern Light. This bank goes to supporting our regional programs. As such, as per rule 8, it is not permissible to be requested. I would be glad to put down a request for an eligible card if you would like to make one. :)
Destination Nation: Angel on NationStates

Link to Card: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=87413/season=1

My previous request was last Friday

No Card Farmer has it right now but i can wait.
Thanks in advance <3
This card request has been added. Just hoping to provide information. As the card is both season 1 and the nation no longer exists, the chance to find it naturally is quite low. The last time that the card was found was over a year ago. It is more likely for this card to be found during a pull event (the card is put up at auction by someone who owns it with the sole intent of attempting to create more copies). There have not been any pull events for that card yet however. If you want to join our Discord we have a channel solely to discuss cards which you may find of interest (and anyone else posting in this thread not yet in the server).

There have been similar situations in which a player requests a card of this rarity. In one scenario, within the next couple of days, the card was found and gifted. In another case, the request has been there for almost five months. So, you may have a short wait, medium wait, or long wait, but you will get a nice card at the end if you wait long enough.

Updated.
since the nation CTEd can I change my request?

And if so my I request: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=13616/season=1

Destination nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=angel_on_nationstates
Yes, you can change your request. This can only be done a week after your last request.
Also this may not be the most appropriate place to ask, but how do I expand my deck capacity?
The guide @Omnistria linked can help you. If you have any further questions, feel free to either post a thread in this subforum or we do have a channel specifically to talk about cards on our Discord server.

Back