Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amravia, (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=amravia) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Capitalist Trade Federation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

These checks are being conducted by me due to the backlog and because Flemingovia has some time constraints today.

tommy1boy:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Tommy1boy pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Festavo:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northern Fest, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Iuribus:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iuribus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

IndieGirl:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of IndieGirl , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Aragnatim:
Herpderp, forgot about the school ip thing, here you go. Sorry for wasting your time on the first one.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aragnatim pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check. (To clarify on Flem's past check, it was a school IP, not a corporate proxy.)

Hachibi:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of YackJang, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Watchmanz:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Libera PublicaThe Republic of Libera Publica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Your internet connection comes back as wireless broadband. Can you please clarify whether this is provided by your mobile phone company or by a residential internet service provider? Thanks.

United of Lexington:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United of Lexington, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(sorry my last email acc. was glitching out)

You pass admin check.

You also have UnitedofLexington, which I am going to delete after this.

Mister Masses:
Admins: Please delete TheUnitedofLexington account as he has indicated he will be keeping United of Lexington as his main account.

Account deleted. See above for the note regarding the third account.

Maridonna:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Maridonna, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Link to NS- http://www.nationstates.net/nation=maridonna

You pass admin check.

Dia Ravenclaw:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Athabascians, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check - it seems you registered Diamete Ravenclaw the first time and then registered Dia when you thought you were stuck in the validating account group. [I've reached out to the player and will delete one of the accounts based on his response but his IP passes the security check.]

Iwabuchi:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iwabuchi, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
[ URL: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=iwabuchi ]

You pass admin check.

legionof7:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Legionof7 (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=legionof7) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check. (I recommend using your residential connection on the forum primarily)

HighleaderDylan:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Ukrainian People, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

It would appear you created another account the same time you created this one. Your IP passes the check, and I'll reach out to you about what to do regarding "UkrainianHighleader".

stalin1953:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Francovania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Malviet:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malviet-North, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I have reached out to the user to clarify the status of their internet connection.

Yort NTS:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of http://www.nationstates.net/nation=yort_nts, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Sam111:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northern Sam (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=northern_sam), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

mcmasterdonia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of McMasterdonia (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mcmasterdonia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

McMasterdonia passes Security Check.

YoLlama:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Placatia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

thegemini:
I,thegemini, fully renounce my citizenship. I am not under duress. I consider this effective immediately.

Citizenship removed.

ashatla:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amravia, (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=amravia) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Hydrono68:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Capitalist Trade Federation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Mister Speaker, Messers Deputy Speakers, please advise on masking for the above.

Diamete Ravenclaw has been deleted following consultation with the account owner.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation the Republic of Dixie pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Bootsie:
Hachibi, Watchmanz, United of Lexington, Maridonna, Dia Ravenclaw, Iwabuchi, YoLlama, legionof7, HighleaderDylan, stalin1953, Malviet, YortNTS, Sam111, and mcmasterdonia pass the Vice Delegate check.
Had to reject Maridonnna due to leaving the region. Thanks for clearing everyone else!

Lord Ravenclaw:
Diamete Ravenclaw has been deleted following consultation with the account owner.

Are Diamete Ravenclaw and Dia Ravenclaw the same account? If so, I will remove Dia Ravenclaw's pending citizenship application.

Thank you so much for handling all this.

Never mind, just need to learn to read!

The following nations have passed all checks and can be masked as citizens at the earliest convenience of the Administrative Team:

Tommy1boy
Festavo
Iuribus
IndieGirl
Aragnatim
Hachibi
United of Lexington
Dia Ravenclaw
Iwabuchi
YoLlama
legionof7
HighleaderDylan
stalin1953
Yort NTS
Sam111
mcmasterdonia

The following nations require checks from the Vice Delegate only:

ashatla
Hydrono68

The following nation requires checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team:

Republic of Dixie

Malviet will resubmit once at a home internet connection. He is currently away and is using mobile wifi.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eumenor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Great White South, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bakusdar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Itchalia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shenoi (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=shenoi), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rebusta, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following nations are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team:

The Spokesman of Eumenor
The Great White South
Eagleph
R2green3
shenoy1011
Rebusta

Welcome all!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the dictatorship of zeddy, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

i would like to a citizen alot! :ya:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Triumph of the Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mister Masses:
The following nations are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team:

The Spokesman of Eumenor
The Great White South
Eagleph
R2green3
shenoy1011
Rebusta

Welcome all!
These all pass my check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Titanus4, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Solomonomolos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of republica de la nova catalunya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ceramos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Dear pending citizens, I apologize in advance for my absence. I will be unable to process applications over the weekend and will get back at it first thing next week (well, first thing Tuesday).

Thank you all very much for your patience.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New Florentine Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mister Masses:

The Spokesman of Eumenor
The Great White South
Eagleph
R2green3
shenoy1011
Rebusta

Welcome all!
Eumenor passes admin check.
The Great White South passes admin check
Eagleph passes admin check
R2green3 passes admin check
shenoy1011 Passes admin check
Rebusta passes admin check.

zed:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the dictatorship of zeddy, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

i would like to a citizen alot! :ya:
Zed passes admin check

Triumviratean:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Triumph of the Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
triumvirate fails Admin check. Please post your oath again using a domestic IP address rather than a school one.

Titanus4:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Titanus4, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Titanus4 passes admin check

Grey Nose Algebra:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Solomonomolos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Grey nose algebra passes admin check

republique de catalogne:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of republica de la nova catalunya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
RDC passes admin check.

Superstorm:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ceramos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Superstorm passes admin check.

Thank you all for the checks, I'll be back to NationStates business tomorrow and will process all applications.

I appreciate everyone's patience!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northern Scovia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Indischana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pacific Sopo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back