Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yfyfhjgiuftgh, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kelvaros Prime (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kelvaros_prime), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Grossmania:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Isle of Grossmania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
No longer eligible for citizenship due to region change.

Onurb28:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mediterranean Lands [/Mediterranean_Lands]], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific
Fails due to region transfer.

ckonold5503:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Old Clithe (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=old_clithe), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Fails due to region transfer.

Bootsie:
General Bolingbroke, Keshia, Guy, afreeca, and Marine1 pass the Vice Delegate check.

Flying Dutchman1's nation is no longer in TNP, so I cannot properly check them.
Flying Dutchman has been removed from the citizenship applications, thank you.

A formal update on citizenship applications, my apologies if there are duplicates:

The following nations have passed VD and Speaker checks, just require Admin... some have passed the 14-day window:

United Lammunist Republic
Omarmatar99
Imperia Poloniae
Ats
Thessos
Lollard Pilgims
Abacathea
Lamelandia
New World Hope
The MENA District
Amerion
Morrizee
Arkania
Mobeen Farhan
Enderking539
DiagonAlley
Trackeendy
Luftgard
Alkanaria
Trimainia
Gradea
baybarsch
Mystare
KogeiS
Grossmania
Abbey Anumia
Kristalmaan
Aesthetical
General Bolingbroke

All of these nations should be remasked as citizens.

The following nations have passed Speaker check and still require VD and Admin checks:

Keshia
Guy
Thomas Insaniac
Afreeca
Marine1
Makato_Yuki1523
Kelvaros Prime

Thank you all for your time and efforts, once an admin double-checks everything, I will send out a clarification notice.

Admins, I understand that some of the nations in the longer list have already been re-masked but I want to formally post my notice and when I have more time, I will go through the spreadsheet, check to see that they've been re-masked and remove them from the pending applications section.

This should catch us up on citizenship applications. Thank you all for your patience, help and understanding!

Humbly,

Mister Masses

I appear to have accidentally let my nation CTE... ;)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hartwall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Zadiner, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Zak6858:
Sorry for the formatting.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Zadiner, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vixten, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of YoussefStan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OBrien, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ketaministan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Texarkhana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Cosmos City, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Techislovaki, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. (please note, my father is crazy and has one of our two routers set up with a VPN, I will not be using the VPN unless 100% necessary.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Imgu, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Albute, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aaaaah Snaaaake, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Camman, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hannepandia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ad Imperium Pheonix, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Keshia, Guy, Thomas Insaniac, Afreeca, Marine1, Makato_Yuki1523, Kelvaros Prime, Zak6858, Atlas of Vixten, YoussefStan, Ketaministan, Cosmos City, Techislovakia, Imgu, Albute, guantanamobayxx, Camman, hannepandia, and
Ad Imperium Pheonix pass the Vice Delegate check. Please let me know if I missed any.

I can't find jessicaobrien08's nation, if someone can double-check that for me.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of HuroTagha, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rustaisia [http://www.nationstates.net/Rustaisia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Falaknuva, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

kaboom passes admin check
Zak6858 passes admin check
Atlas of Vixen passes admin check
YouseffStan passes admin check
JessicaObrien08 passes admin check
Ketaministan passes admin check
Pericles fails admin check. We do not allow corporate accounts.
Cosmos City passes admin check
Techislovakia passes admin check
Imgu passes admin check
Albute passes admin check
Guantanamobayxx passes admin check
Camman passes admin check
Hannepandia passes admin check
Ad Imperium phoenix passes admin check.
Hurotagha passes admin check
Intrepidwriter passes admin check
Cardwell passes admin check

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hudsonvale [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=hudsonvale], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Bootsie:
Keshia, Guy, Thomas Insaniac, Afreeca, Marine1, Makato_Yuki1523, Kelvaros Prime, Zak6858, Atlas of Vixten, YoussefStan, Ketaministan, Cosmos City, Techislovakia, Imgu, Albute, guantanamobayxx, Camman, hannepandia, and
Ad Imperium Pheonix pass the Vice Delegate check. Please let me know if I missed any.

You missed me. I passed the admin check as stated above.

Thank you all for bearing with me. I will be processing everyone first thing tomorrow morning. RL has kept me quite occupied and I do appreciate all your patience!

Kaboom:
Bootsie:

You missed me. I passed the admin check as stated above.
Bootsie wrote that before your admin check had been done, so his post is entirely correct.

Well, I need to be a citizen to RP, so I'll apply then.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Johanness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The applications of the following are rejected, due to failing checks by the Administrative team: New World Hope, Mobeen Farhan, Trackeendy, Kristalmaan, and General Bolingbroke.

The applications of the following are rejected, due to the applicant's declared nation not being in the region: jessicaobrien08, Imgu, Albute, and Hurotagha.

Techislovakia's declared nation does not seem to be in the region, however, a nation bearing the same name as their forum account, and with a single letter difference to the declared nation, is, so I presume this is a spelling error; if they can clarify whether I am correct, their application will be provisionally accepted, pending checks, but for now it is rejected.

The following are now citizens, having passed all checks:
Keshia
Guy
Thomas Insaniac
Afreeca
Marine1
Makato_Yuki1523
Kelvaros Prime
Zak6858
Atlas of Vixten
YoussefStan
Ketaministan
Cosmos City
Albute
guantanamobayxx
Camman
hannepandia
Ad Imperium Pheonix

The following is now a citizen, having been checked by the Admin team and the Speaker's Office, with the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed:
Kaboom

The following have been checked by the Admin team and the Speaker's Office, and is provisionally granted citizenship, pending the Vice Delegate's check:
intrepidwriter
Cardwell
Hudsonvale

The following has been checked by the Speaker's Office and is provisionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Admin team and the Vice Delegate:
Johanness

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Itchalia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hudsonvale:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hudsonvale [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=hudsonvale], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hudsonvale fails admin check. Running multiple accounts on the forum. Sorry, I failed to pick this up before.

Johanness:
Well, I need to be a citizen to RP, so I'll apply then.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Johanness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Johannes passes admin check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back