Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Williamspoint, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hartwall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Empire of Narnia's application may have been skipped by the admins...?
KangourouBoss , ThatBrit2016 , Williamspoint , and Kaboom are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hudaat, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having passed all checks, khaleel03 is officially granted citizenship.
HuAt is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malvad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Harmoneia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalimbar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Unitate Real Greliser, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kingdom of Aiur, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Reapplying now that I'm planning to try to revive WALL a bit ...

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of MousePony, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Also reapplying.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of HMS Falmouth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Dalimbar , Unitate Real Greliser , Kitty Jones , Mousebumples and North East Somerset are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

You're all denied and I'm going to shank my colleagues.

Empire of Narnia: You have passed Admin security check. Apologies for the oversight originally.

The Vertical Indies: You have passed Admin security check.

KangourouBoss: You have passed Admin security check.

ThatBrit2016: You have passed Admin security check.

Williamspoint: You have passed Admin security check.

Kaboom: You have passed Admin security check.

HuAt: You are using a Google Proxy to access the forum with this most recent IP address. You are denied. Please refrain from accessing the forum via Proxies.

Malvad: You have passed Admin security check.

North Harmoneia: You have passed Admin security check.

Dalimbar: You have passed Admin security check.

Unitate Real Greliser: You have passed Admin security check.

Kitty Jones: You have passed Admin security check.

Mousebumples: You have passed Admin security check.

North East Somerset: You have passed Admin security check.

Having passed all checks, Empire of Narnia , The Vertical Indies , KangourouBoss , ThatBrit2016 , Williamspoint , Kaboom , Malvad , north harmoneia , Dalimbar , Unitate Real Greliser , Kitty Jones , Mousebumples , and North East Somerset are all granted citizenship and will be remasked as such. *pokes Lord Ravenclaw*
HuAt is denied citizenship until they can pass the admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aaaexnidaral, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I suppose I need to do this again, so here it is:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trinster, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nemeth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

My nation didn't have Apocalypse Looms e-mails set and accidentally ceased to exist. Sorry. :blush:

Aexnidaral , primeboy1 and Cormac are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Artemon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I,the leader of The North Pacific nation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Socio Polor:
I,the leader of The North Pacific nation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Socio Polor:
Socio Polor:
My TNP nation is Reticulli

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Demonesia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Socio Polor is denied citizenship because their nation does not reside in the North Pacific.
Medajor is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of , Mingchuria pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Aexnidaral:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aaaexnidaral, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass.

primeboy1:
I suppose I need to do this again, so here it is:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trinster, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass.

Cormac:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nemeth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

My nation didn't have Apocalypse Looms e-mails set and accidentally ceased to exist. Sorry. :blush:

You pass.

quak1234:
CDland is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

CDLand passes.

Medajor:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Demonesia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass.

quak1234:
TheGreatMing787 is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

They pass.

Aexnidaral , primeboy1 , and Cormac are officially granted citizenship.
CDland has not been denied by the Vice Delegate in three days, so they are officially granted citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back