Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: Ajibola

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks:
Llewellyn the Great
RaRaRasputinn
UltimateFireSword
pricklyyyy
Junskywalker

bigzam and Ajibola are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Sahriastan is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Apparently I CTE'd without realizing it. Went ahead and restored my nation.

Nation: Andrenne

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ajibola:
Nation: Ajibola

Ajibola passes admin checks

Nation: Fantoa

Zeek:
Nation: Fantoa

Zeek passes admin checks

Kingsley
Justica Barrecci
bigzam
Sahriastan
Ajibola

Andrenne is rejected for not having a nation in The North Pacific (it's in Osiris).

Zeek is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Whoops, didn't actually check to see if my nation had been moved to a new region. My bad. This time for sure XP.

Nation: Andrenne

abc:

Kingsley
Justica Barrecci
bigzam
Sahriastan
Ajibola

Andrenne is rejected for not having a nation in The North Pacific (it's in Osiris).

Zeek is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Masked. Except Ajibola.. I cannot find a user named that.

Nation: Fahraxi

Nation: The Dalmatian Cities

Zeek and Andrenne are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.

Also, McM, Ajibola is: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/5002100/

Fahraxi is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Dalmatian Cities is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Dalmatian Cities:
Nation: The Dalmatian Cities

Dalmatian cities passes admin checks.

Nation: Presipaute du Groland

Groland:

Groland fails admin checks: Corporate / Educational IP. Please repost your oath using a residential connection.

abc:
Fahraxi and Dalmatian Cities are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Nation: Alejulea

Alejulea:
abc:
Fahraxi and Dalmatian Cities are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Alejulea is granted conditional citizenship dependent on the passage of security checks by Administration and the Vice Delegate.

Nation: Orbitar
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship the The North Pacific.

Nation: Bimantra

Carl Thompson and princebryan are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Nation: Drusselstein

Drusselstein:

Drusselstein is granted temporary citizenship conditional on the passage of checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

flemingovia:
Groland:

Groland fails admin checks: Corporate / Educational IP. Please repost your oath using a residential connection.
Well... That was unexepected and very specific :unsure:
Fine then.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific nation of Cedierking, obedience to her slaws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Wonderess:
Alejulea:
abc:
Alejulea is granted conditional citizenship dependent on the passage of security checks by Administration and the Vice Delegate.

Deropia:
Alejulea passes VD check.

Alejulea passes admin check. Having been conditionally admitted and passing all checks, Alejulea is remasked as citizen.

abc:
Carl Thompson and princebryan are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Deropia:
Carl Thompson and princebryan pass VD check.

Carl Thompson and princebryan passes admin check. Having been conditionally admitted and passing all checks, Carl Thompson and princebryan are remasked as citizens.

Wonderess:
Drusselstein:

Drusselstein is granted temporary citizenship conditional on the passage of checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.
Drusselstein passes admin check. Awaiting VD check.

Groland:
flemingovia:
Groland:

Fine then.

cedierking:
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific nation of Cedierking, obedience to her slaws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Groland and Cedierking pass admin checks. Waiting on Speaker and VD.

Nation: Brittanica (My Webpage

I, the Leader of Brittanica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Groland:
flemingovia:
Groland:

Fine then.

Groland and Cedierking are granted conditional citizenship dependent on a security check by the Vice Delegate.

Admiral_Akaha:
Nation: Brittanica (My Webpage

I, the Leader of Brittanica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Admiral_Akaha is granted conditional citizenship dependent on a security check by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back