Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gatos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Isimud, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Edit: had some extra [] in there. That stuff drives me nuts.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bobberino, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Takumisan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nikhilesh23, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

YawningFox, Isimud, takumisan, and nikhilesh23 pass VD check.

Bobberino, it looks like you are already a citizen. No need to apply again :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Britain v3, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Wonderess, Constantinolia, Ornge, DonsUnited, Wolnos, Isimud, nikhilesh23, and Britain v3 pass admin check.
YawningFox fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
takumisan fails admin check - multiple accounts, please send me a TG.
Wonderess, Constantinolia, Ornge, DonsUnited, Wolnos, Isimud, nikhilesh23, and Britain v3 are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
YawningFox and takumisan are rejected for failing an admin check.
Wrinka:
logged in from residential internet connection. Kindly do an admin check on Wrinka..
Please reapply, I said. Your previous application was already rejected.

Darcania:
Wonderess, Constantinolia, Ornge, DonsUnited, Wolnos, Isimud, nikhilesh23, and Britain v3 pass admin check.
YawningFox fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
takumisan fails admin check - multiple accounts, please send me a TG.
Wonderess, Constantinolia, Ornge, DonsUnited, Wolnos, Isimud, nikhilesh23, and Britain v3 are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
YawningFox and takumisan are rejected for failing an admin check.
Wrinka:
logged in from residential internet connection. Kindly do an admin check on Wrinka..
Please reapply, I said. Your previous application was already rejected.

I do apologize for the mobile IP. Unfortunately my only source of WiFi is through my phone's hotspot as I don't have a residential internet connection. However I do use a computer for this.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Athelion (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=athelion), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dylanana , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Siwale Edit: Removed OP

Athelion passes admin check.
Dylanana fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Dylanana is rejected for failing an admin check.
Athelion is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Anglarond, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Anglarond passes admin check.
Anglarond is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Benolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Benolia passes admin check.
Benolia is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rebarak, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rebarak

Karenina passes admin check.
Karenina is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tommatito, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Colteraak, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shaded States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shaded_states

Crosspass fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
RenatusNick passes admin check.
RenatusNick is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Crosspass is rejected for failing an admin check.

[class=administrator]Admin edit: removed OP quote[/class]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Flazan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=flazan

Zacko fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Zacko is rejected for failing an admin check.

the leader of The North Pacific nation of Middle Southew New https://www.nationstates.net/nation=middle_southew_new, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, leader of The North Pacific nation of Middle Southew New https://www.nationstates.net/nation=middle_southew_new, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Right Wing Crusaders, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Middle Southew New fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Rightwingcrusaders passes admin check.
Rightwingcrusaders is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Middle Southew New is rejected for failing an admin check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back