Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hardonius (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hardonius), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

weezzelle and Hardonius pass admin check.
weezzelle and Hardonius are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of THE Empire of liberalism, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

THE Empire of liberalism passes admin check.
THE Empire of liberalism is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alcarand, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [The Democratic Republic Of Standst :nationstates.net/standst], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tigydavid134 passes admin check.
THE Empire of liberalism and Tigydavid134 are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
standst is rejected for not including a nation in the region in their application.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lands of Anarchy, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mystery Player passes admin check.
Mystery Player is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=empotia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Colteraak pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of American Maplestory, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

This is a reapplication, my citizenship is inactive although I was previously approved.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Republic of United States of Medford(http://www.nationstates.net/unitedstatesofmedford), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of Zalloo (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=zalloo), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Empotian, Crosspass, Republic of American Maplestory, Kingsley, and Zloo pass VD check.

Crosspass fails admin check - proxy usage, please reapply without a proxy.
Kingsley fails admin check - multiple accounts.
Zloo fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply from a residential Internet connection.
Empotian and Republic of American Maplestory pass admin check.
Empotian and Republic of American Maplestory are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Crosspass, Kingsley, and Zloo are rejected for failing an admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Greyholden, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Greyholden passes admin check.
Greyholden is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

For like the 38 billionth time filling this thing out... Just send me a poke about posting if you would instead of having such avarice about stripping citizenship.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ceretis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Heck you can even treat it like a tamagotchi

"Oh no, your delegate is starving! If you don't post soon and feed him he'll die!!!"

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zalloo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tokumin pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ceretis, Zloo, and Emperor Rio VII pass admin check.
Greyholden, Ceretis, and Zloo are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Emperor Rio VII is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Ceretis:
For like the 38 billionth time filling this thing out... Just send me a poke about posting if you would instead of having such avarice about stripping citizenship.
Ceretis:
Heck you can even treat it like a tamagotchi

"Oh no, your delegate is starving! If you don't post soon and feed him he'll die!!!"
The Speaker's Office and the administrative team have, for some time now, maintained an API telegram notice that warns nations when their Citizenship is about to lapse due to forum activity. According to my records, your nation successfully received this telegram.

I do not have the time to go about reaching out to every person through every communication medium if my checks reveal they have failed to meet the requirements for citizenship, nor is that in any way my job. What you call "avarice", I call "performing the legal duty I was elected to do". If this bothers you so much, and if remembering to post on the forums every thirty days is too onerous for you, you can feel free to propose a legal amendment to the regional assembly, citizen.

Until then I would appreciate less sarcastic quips and inane complaints clogging up this thread.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of A very powerful and handsome man(https://www.nationstates.net/a_very_powerful_and_handsome_man), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Oops.

I, the Minister, leader of The North Pacific nation of Gracius Maximus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Manbattan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back