Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Han Ful, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pop Prorp, pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hatful of Hollow(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hatful_of_hollow), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bonodia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mazur_Empire, Aexnidaral, Nathan, joshdull17, and Bonodia pass admin check.

nikhilesh23 fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential internet connection.
hatful of hollow fails admin check - university IP, please reapply with a residential internet connection.
Mazur_Empire, Aexnidaral, Nathan, and joshdull17 are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Bonodia is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

nikhilesh23 and hatful of hollow are rejected for failing an admin check.

I would like to Re-Reapply

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Polar Arc, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Polar Arc passes admin check.
Bonodia and Polar Arc are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Sorry, how do I reapply? I'm at home now, do I just resend the pledge?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jiodi (http://www.nationstates.net/jiodi), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

~ admin edit: removed giant OP quote ~

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vivami, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Friently, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Conservative State of Poland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hong Kong Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Jiodi, Atomicapple, Emperor von Friently, and Conservative State of Poland passes admin check.
Hong Kong fails admin check - multiple accounts, please send me a PM.
Hong Kong is rejected for failing an admin check.
Jiodi, Atomicapple, Emperor von Friently, and Conservative State of Poland are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Palal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

harshm61 fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential internet connection.
Abstain passes admin check.
Abstain is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Morlanka (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=morlanka), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kreal Panards, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sukathrop, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Accursius, Kreal Panards, and Sukathrop pass admin check.
Accursius and Kreal Panards are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Sukathrop is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Good Evening, I would like to apply for Citizenship and as such;

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [TRUMPSKI], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

OverDude
Nation Of: Trumpski
Region Of: TNP

OverDude passes admin check.
OverDude is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back