Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Parlanda, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Horsley Land, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Athenian Republic of the People, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Sanada clan , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cotook, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Horsley land
Chancellor Erichthonius
The Sanada Clan
Cotook

are conditionally granted citizenship pending admin checks

Dayari
Yuno

have been granted full citizenship (but have already been remasked)

Horsley land - Passes.
Chancellor Erichthonius - Passes.
The Sanada Clan - Passes.
Cotook - Passes.

All masked as well.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Lancerian Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for renewal of citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Articune, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

<3

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Lancerian Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sorry about the wording on the last one.

I'm also not sure about what was up with the IP, I posted from my desktop that's plugged into my router at home.

Yrkidding is conditionally granted citizenship, pending Admin checks.

Ameyuri is granted citizenship and should be re-masked accordingly.

Yrkidding:
I'm also not sure about what was up with the IP, I posted from my desktop that's plugged into my router at home.
I've taken a closer look at your IP history, and it's enough to pass.

Yrkidding passes admin check, and is masked accordingly.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of dovahkiria (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dovahkiria), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of AceytlCholine (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=aceytlCholine), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Dovahkira
AceytlCholine (already accepted by the Speaker, but just announcing here again)

have both been granted citizenship and require the appropriate maskings

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cuyan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Terra De Sole [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=terra_de_sole], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Vento Aureo fails admin check - Corporate IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

Cuyan is granted conditional citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate

Vento Aureo is granted conditional citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate, and further checks by the Admin team

Woops. Vento Aureo is not granted citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back