Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of, Staics pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Greenstead (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=greenstead), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

NOTE:
We have returned to the region after nation supreme court overruling case against the Greensteadian government of the Greenstead Nuke disaster and the unprofessional leaving stage of North Pacific after a illegal referendum that also did not bind with the laws in North Pacific and Greenstead national law.
Greenstead is officially returned as a member of North Pacific.

GreensteadNational is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Duelland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vosycreellorkneistanopolis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

abc:
AJ25 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

LukaCraft please post the citizenship oath again.
Bump - could an admin please check? (VD already has)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SAA Canada, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SAA Kanada is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cotook (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cotook), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Syca (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_syca), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

PhoenixC279 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Chilokver (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_chilokver), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nikhilesh23, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

PhoenixC279 - passes.
nikhilesh - passes.
Chilokver - passes.
SAA Kanada - passes.
GreensteadNational - passes.
Cotook - passes.
Mike - passes.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Puczovska, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Guslantis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Puczovska and Bootsie are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Schwarzys, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sinabix is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New Oceanic States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Principality of Bananaaaas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Queen Kieran Winter
HRH of The Principality of Bananaaaaas

Rangalord and Banana are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Parmand Wookerperland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alex is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Cotook - Fails: Educational IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
PhoenixC279 - Passes.
Chilokver - Passes.
nikhilesh23 - Fails: Mobile IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Puczovska - Passes.
Bootsie - Passes.
Sinabix - Passes.
Rangalord - Fails: Mobile IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Banana - Passes.

Edit: Alex - Fails: Proxy server. Please reapply without using a proxy.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of ZAOBOWDAH, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back