Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Plena Aequalitatem, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible actions as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Atatter, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Logging onto the actual NS website completely slipped my mind:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SAA Canada, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Atatter passes the VD security check.

SAA Kanada fails as their nation is no longer in The North Pacific (as of 07.58 AM GMT 26/06/2017).

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Anna Key, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
:ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vashnis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Weloistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Owenstacey:
The following are now citizens having passed all three checks and require masking:

Cristalina
Egalotir
Romic
LukaCraft
GrandDukeJames
ShadowDemon

Welcome to The North Pacific, we are delighted that you have chosen to join the Regional Assembly. :tnp:

The following have failed their citizenship application:

rohitbasu27 - Repost without nation prefix.
Usfolk - Repost without nation prefix.
Pro25 - Incorrect oath (You missed the I at the start).
Merconitonitopica - Repost from a residential IP
Fregerson - Repost from a residential IP
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [PotatoFarmers], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alarys, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. :tnp:

Sir Fawkes - Passes, masked.
Moristia - Fails, mobile IP.
Hermaes - Passes, masked.
Lucas7105 - Passes, masked.
Atatter - Passes, masked.
Kuwumuju - Fails, proxy usage.
vashnis - Passes, masked.
Weloistan - Fails, multiple accounts. Please send me a PM.
Fregerson - Fails, educational IP address. Please reapply with a residential IP.
Astar - Passes admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Weloistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Eluvatar:
Eumenor has previously been checked so as to be masked as Resident (then Citizen). There's still something wrong with their router, however :P
Wait, what's wrong with my router? What's a router?
Your Internet Provider(s), most likely you are accessing the forums form multiple places like your school/work, home friend's house via 3G etc and so when they security check your IP address they are confused how to identify you via IP.

I could be wrong, you could just be using a proxy/VPN... I'm not the admin just offering hypothetical answers.

Please don't randomly pull up topics from two and a half years ago. The issue has long since been resolved, and please leave any issues in this thread to the appropriate authorities.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lorbank, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Freedom Directorate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Most Serene Republic of Malayan Singapura, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Logotia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Redija:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Logotia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

DtruASIA passes admin check.
Redija fails - Mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Logotia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of Discurria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Discurria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back