Greitbart: Breaking News: GBM Third Most Endorsed Nation

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Q0Vz7076Y5pW_Za39yLs83NpZtgviU_-rCZNKENqN_XtC08gNe8gdPn6pYuZf6pSvUcGMzgLkMk_Bue4OD1eVAZmq1Kx_J4jnm2MKneKKA7hjVOiv_PJC6d4uniRJNj5dKScyMJA

Breaking News:
GBM stuns region by becoming third most endorsed nation

Magicality City, The North Pacific

-9x0-Tzaa4OYjyXokXS0pfNOz8cWhEOAiEB4okxZ6gKsZKxlrSDAepINrZOAZo3V6XfvtddgoVR2KOAqAL9-Ofm2GlwKB4J5UQ0Zj3X_SSEn0yZ3nPZyZn-eHqA1C5w-niU8RWLQ

@Great Bights Mum waves to adoring fans in Magicality City​

Crowds have erupted out onto the streets of Magicality City after Security Councillor Great Bights Mum announced to the region that she had caught up on her endorsements and was now the third most endorsed nation in the region.

“For many, many, many, many, many years I have been first in the line of succession, but only just now have I been the highest endorsed security councillor!”

“After watching the most vulnerable member of the Security Council face a recall.. I knew it could only be a year or two before they noticed I was occasionally behind on my endorsing”.

g6wMuinXU-a9yaCP5rANAHvF2TTwClPAuJGQvblYO1XRfTk86fXOkCaUauThQjEEWUkRcd3Cpc1EQX1haw43jPuKLvZI2VjaxuCiMH_NELM-qPxaGzpSptqicdh2nefJKges598b

TNPers celebrate GBM finally being third most endorsed day!

While North Pacifican celebrities such as @TlomzKrano, @St George Soros and @Flemingovia were amongst the first to storm the Vice Delegate’s office to offer their congratulations on Great Bights Mum's astonishing achievement, nothing could be done to contain the joy of average citizens of The North Pacific.

886 nations (at the time of writing) had the unparalleled pleasure of endorsing the glorious nation of Great Bights Mum. For many, this had been a long time coming. The World Assembly Development Program had harassed every nation into endorsing each Security Councillor. Even those who were simply far too busy to endorse anyone else.

But GBM was deprived of her rightful position as the third most endorsed until just a couple of evenings ago.

“I knew I had to take my place” said GBM “That way in a couple of years, the Security Council can blame the constituents for not noticing that the line of succession rarely reflected reality.”

vHhpAPwa6sHcqjjBcLAzkBCAxNd3Nyd6Vq7984VsDYv666-CKvR54j5Xmx0Ll_dWZLvzsOX3no56wQ6t3Qz3dGv1N1uWMuPDx6YrXlWjhqZU7VJmvLHD5M4X7WB9Sxj9fohBA0pl

Super fans and best friends Wonderess and McMasterdonia pose during the GBM celebrations[/i]​

“It’s finally happened” screamed super fan @Wonderess “I never thought I’d see the day. GBM is third most endorsed! Miracles do happen. Checkmate atheists”.

Greitbart commentator @Lord Lore loudly exclaimed that nobody loved the Security Council or endorsements as much as Great Bights Mum. “She loves the Security Council so much, she’s applied at least three or four times since she was first a member.”

“When you love something, you keep doing it.”

Acknowledging her own love for the Security Council and this historic announcement, the arbiter of all that is loyal and devoted, Great Bights Mum said “I have a ton of influence should we ever need it. Plus, if things go south, I am confident I will be there to defend TNP. Let's not lose sight of what the SC is really all about.”

When asked to elaborate, GBM said “I have a ton of influence should we ever need it. Plus, if things go south, I am confident he would be there to defend TNP. Let's not lose sight of what the SC is really all about.”

Stay tuned for more.

I'm glad the folks over at Greitbart didn't document my violent diarrhea slip 'n slide incident during the celebrations. Thanks for keeping it a secret xoxo

Most Excellent. The Speaker's Office shall order the Bells of the Regional Assembly to be rung 886 times.

Back