[Insert Cool Title Here]

BMWSurfer

Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
ytsNJOzIoyGQHXsR6hbv87QsrRM6lgtx1muJrLCpLd31F0WOULLdjd_GX7V803VDWQ-fN7zptaz-njPJyHTZWCPMu_LJMMnBkZKyYnv4eC-Pmci9Vb5rVzca3f0lSGBsm6k7G6gB

Opening Statement, January 2019

This has been an amazing last two terms for Home Affairs. We have contacted thousands of nations, mentored many people, and reached out to the community within TNP.

However, it is time to refocus and refresh many parts of the ministry.

So let’s take this one piece at a time.

Manual Recruitment

Deputy Ministers: Marcus Antonius and TlomzKrano

Manual recruitment will go on much like it has before. However, we will be reexamining and refocusing many of our templates, and formalizing a schedule on which they run if there are no requests from other organizations in TNP. We will also be continuing our award and rank system.

We will also be keeping a closer eye on the metrics of our manual recruitment runs.

Mentoring

Head Mentor: Bobberino

The Forum Mentoring program has been formally discontinued. It will be replaced by the new Mentoring program. Mentors will help guide new players on all platforms, including on the forum, RMB, by telegram, and Discord.

All previous forum mentors who wished to continue will serve as mentors.

Gameside Advocates

Lead Gameside Advocate: Nessuno

Really, its best to just quote Pallaith on this one:

“A primary facet of the Gameside Advocates model was that the advocates would be comprised in great part of players who were primarily active on the RMB or were in both communities fairly evenly. These advocates would bridge the two aspects of the community and find ways to get payers from both involved with each other. In practice they have become something of a RMB police force, making sure the RMB is clean and troublemakers are dealt with. This is undoubtedly an important aspect of the role, but was never intended to be the primary or only function. Going forward I would like this group to recruit as heavily as possible from our new citizens who are gameside-active, and would like to see more programs like the AMAs that the Gameside Advocates sponsored this past term, but with more of a focus on their participation. That is to say, I want to see forum game-type activities but on the RMB (avoiding crossing the spam rules), or maybe prominent RMB players who do an AMA or feature on our Discord server for a change. This can include the oft-cited but inconsistently-hosted RMB trivia, which should be an ongoing, month-long event which would lend itself to multiple winners and establish it at last as a staple of the region’s gameside activity. We should also make greater use of The Northern Light, and one way we can do that and enhance gameside activity is putting up polls for TNL’s NS issues. It is, after all, the regional nation, so it stands to reason the region would have a say in how it decides the outcome of its issues.”

We will also be reviewing our RMB related dispatches.

Press Releases

Deputy Minister of Press Releases: Bluie Gamer

We will be heavily relying on press releases this term to convey news internally. Therefore, we will be looking for a dedicated team of people to write these at a moments notice. This is by no means discouraging anyone from writing press releases, but to create a core group who we can depend on to be there.

If you would like to inquire about becoming a Mentor, Gameside Advocate, or a part of the Press Release team, please contact me.

I look forward to working with everyone for yet another term.

BMWSurfer

Minister of Home Affairs

Okay, so...What am I meant to do for my Signature? I know I should put my Awards and stuff in it but I’ve forgotten what they are. Is there a way to check?

Back