Synthsun Thread

Malphe

You dirty rat, you killed my brother!
TNP Nation
Malphe
Discord
Malphe#9949
hMP9AgV.png
Okay so uh, I've gotten tonnes of requests for these things so I decided to make a request thread for it. These synthwave graphics are basically just that 80s sunset aesthetic with a gradient colour + symbol of your choice, for discord avatars. Kyrusia came up with the idea and made the actual sunset graphic I'm using.

So for a synthsun just say whatever symbol you want on it and what colours you want on it, you can post a request here or just DM me, I'm not strict. You can go into more or less detail. If you wanna make Synthsuns for people and save me the work go ahead, they're not too hard to make, I'll post the template below!

Happy uh, synthing?

Template
And examples!

If I fuck up any colours just send me the direct colour codes you want. Colourblindness is a bitch

@Bobberino
T2UoukR.png

@BluieGamer
tTrLo30.png

also the one Miedzy requested but IDK their forum acc so I'll just post it here for posterity and DM it to them on discord
GdfPdeh.png

Could you make one thats green and uses this symbol.

latest

Last edited:
Isn't using TNP's coat of arms in an unauthorized manner against the law?

Isn't using TNP's coat of arms in an unauthorized manner against the law?
The Coat of Arms of The North Pacific may not be used except to represent The North Pacific or an official regional entity.

The Coat of Arms of The North Pacific may not be used except to represent The North Pacific or an official regional entity.
Ok, so yeah; using it in a synthwave pfp would be against the law.

Sorry for any gravedigging but I would like to request one that has a green background and has a Gavel or Dinosaur on it. :D

Back