Resignation

Loz

TNPer
-
npa_seal.png

The Office of the Minister of Defense
December 14th, 2018
Good evening TNP, it is my regret to announce that due to real life Military stresses I will be resigning as the Minister of Defense. I took on this station knowing something military related may take me out of it, but I am tremendously proud of what the North Pacific Army has accomplished over the last several months. We have taken down fascists, built new training and doctrine, and raised up an extremely promising class of new Lieutenants. I want to make it known how grateful I am to the Soldiers and Officers of the North Pacific Army for their friendship, dedication, and loyalty. As I enter into a hiatus from service, I want you all to know that you have my friendship, dedication, and loyalty, always.
Hail The North Pacific, Hail the North Pacific Army

Loz

o7
Take however much time you need, you'll always have a home here. Good luck.

Thank you for your service, both here, and IRL. You've done an awesome job and we'll always be here for ya. Best of luck. Been an honor. O7

Thanks for being an awesome Minister of Defense ^-^
Good luck with your irl military stresses

O7
Loz, thanks for teaching me the very basics of NPA, thanks for teaching me how to participate in Ops. It was during your glorious tenure only that I got promoted from Pvt to PFC to now what I am now, A CPL.
You'll always have a special place in my heart and the Rest of MoD. Hope you succeed in your life and achieve your dreams

Back