Hardonius for Justice

Acria(Hardonius)

Northern Wulf Gameside Advocate
Hello, fellow TNPers. I am Hardonius. A good few of you know me, but for those of you who do not; I am a current Gameside Advocate, who is quite active along both the RMB and the Forum. I may not have much experience in the legal field, but I have thoroughly studied the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Legal Code. Currently, I am still reading up on the Court Rulings.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. Thank you for taking your time to ask these.

To my knowledge you've primarily been an RMB player. To what extent would you say you are familiar with regional law?

What would you say are your top 3 for most important TNP Court cases, and why?

To my knowledge you've primarily been an RMB player. To what extent would you say you are familiar with regional law?

What would you say are your top 3 for most important TNP Court cases, and why?
Glad you ask. Well, as I previously stated, I do not have much experience in the legal field. I have studied what I can of the Legal Code, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. However, beyond that, not much, unfortunately.

And, as I have not finished studying all of court cases in thorough detail, I cannot make a real good judgement on the most important cases. But, I feel that all cases taken by the court should be considered important, no matter what.

Glad you ask. Well, as I previously stated, I do not have much experience in the legal field. I have studied what I can of the Legal Code, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. However, beyond that, not much, unfortunately.

And, as I have not finished studying all of court cases in thorough detail, I cannot make a real good judgement on the most important cases. But, I feel that all cases taken by the court should be considered important, no matter what.
Don't worry, I can teach you Law and the Court Cases, I didnt become Deputy AG for nothing. :P
My question is: If elected, will you cooperate with the Attorney General in the program FIRST STOP.

My second question is: Why do you think you are a better candidate than others like Lord Lore, SillyString, Darcania, Limerick, and Eluvater?

Don't worry, I can teach you Law and the Court Cases, I didnt become Deputy AG for nothing. :P
My question is: If elected, will you cooperate with the Attorney General in the program FIRST STOP.

My second question is: Why do you think you are a better candidate than others like Lord Lore, SillyString, Darcania, Limerick, and Eluvater?
I believe that the FIRST STOP program is a great idea. It allows people to take legitimate concerns they have to the court and be able to properly defend why they have brought it forth, and a legitimate court case isn't passed by without a second thought.

To answer your second question, I do not believe I am better than these other candidates. They are all far more qualified than I am. I just hope to bring a fresh pair of eyes to the Court.

And, thank you for the offer.

I believe that the FIRST STOP program is a great idea. It allows people to take legitimate concerns they have to the court and be able to properly defend why they have brought it forth, and a legitimate court case isn't passed by without a second thought.

To answer your second question, I do not believe I am better than these other candidates. They are all far more qualified than I am. I just hope to bring a fresh pair of eyes to the Court.

And, thank you for the offer.
Thank you for the answers, in what way will you bring a fresh pair lf eyes to the Court. We have had people run for Associatve Judge position and never had much experience and lost. How do you think you're different than those people.

And no problem, feel free to DM/PM/Telegram me if you ever want to learn some law. :D

Pardon me, but is it not very worrying that a Deputy Attorney General would be teaching law to a Justice, should you get elected?

Though you have acknowledged you have more to learn about the law, one would think that as a Court Justice not only would you learn anything you need to learn as soon as possible, but that you would take the initiative to learn it yourself?

Pardon me, but is it not very worrying that a Deputy Attorney General would be teaching law to a Justice, should you get elected?

Though you have acknowledged you have more to learn about the law, one would think that as a Court Justice not only would you learn anything you need to learn as soon as possible, but that you would take the initiative to learn it yourself?
And, I have been studying the Court Rulings intently. Is it all that bad to ask for assistance to learn some of the law when it is so expansive? Though, I know where your concern is and why you have them.

Thank you for the answers, in what way will you bring a fresh pair lf eyes to the Court. We have had people run for Associatve Judge position and never had much experience and lost. How do you think you're different than those people.

And no problem, feel free to DM/PM/Telegram me if you ever want to learn some law. :D
I do not believe I will be elected this cycle. The other candidates are far more qualified than I am and I respect that.

Sorry, got to jump in here. You may have formidable candidates, but don’t start waving the white flag. Show people what you’re capable of, answer their questions, make the best case for yourself and explain your philosophy and your approach to this job.

TNP is one of the best places for newcomers to get a start and our community has repeatedly shown it is willing to give newer people a chance. Even if you don’t win this time, you will gain valuable campaign experience and the next time you run people will have a better idea of who you are.

Please don’t give up before this election had even really started, it’s disappointing to not only us but to you, and it will mean that people stop giving you a look and the outcome is inevitable.

Sorry, got to jump in here. You may have formidable candidates, but don’t start waving the white flag. Show people what you’re capable of, answer their questions, make the best case for yourself and explain your philosophy and your approach to this job.

TNP is one of the best places for newcomers to get a start and our community has repeatedly shown it is willing to give newer people a chance. Even if you don’t win this time, you will gain valuable campaign experience and the next time you run people will have a better idea of who you are.

Please don’t give up before this election had even really started, it’s disappointing to not only us but to you, and it will mean that people stop giving you a look and the outcome is inevitable.
Thank you, Vice Delegate. But, I've hardly surrendered yet. I don't back down from a challenge. I just know when the odds are stacked against me. Thank you for the help all the same.

Back