Limerick1 For Justice

Limerick1

The Legal Eagle
Hi all! It's that time again, i am running to retain my job as justice. Continuing my precedent of opening a thread ASAP, I urge all that care to pose a question to me. Having sat on the court for a term and a half now, I feel I have more experience than ever now and wish to continue serving the people of this great region. So I hope I that the people will see me fit for this position. If not, post a question and maybe i can surprise you. If not thanks for stopping by and I hope all of you have a great day!

Limerick,

I have nothing but tremendous respect for you. With the level of detail surrounding our regional laws, it's not often that we see a newcomer enter into the office of Justice and shine. You have proven to be a team player and a level-headed individual with a thorough understanding of our laws, rules, and procedures. I am confident in your ability to deliver sound rulings which align with the democratic nature and core values of TNP.

You have my vote.

Limerick,

I have nothing but tremendous respect for you. With the level of detail surrounding our regional laws, it's not often that we see a newcomer enter into the office of Justice and shine. You have proven to be a team player and a level-headed individual with a thorough understanding of our laws, rules, and procedures. I am confident in your ability to deliver sound rulings which align with the democratic nature and core values of TNP.

You have my vote.
I can not thank you enough for the kind words Delegate

Limerick, I honestly think you're a great justice, well zi have seen SillyString and Lord Lore do more work, you still bring good to the court.
My question is: If re-elected, will you cooperate with the Attorney General in the program FIRST STOP?
My second question is: Why do you think you are a better candidate than others like Lord Lore, SillyString, Darcania, and Eluvater?

Limerick,

As a relative newbie to NS and viewing the political stage of TNP.
I am impressed with the fact that you reached out to me, a Citizen.
I notice that you have the support of Siwale, Syrixia and Dinoium.
That is good enough for me.
You have my support.
I wish you all the very best.

Limerick, I honestly think you're a great justice, well zi have seen SillyString and Lord Lore do more work, you still bring good to the court.
My question is: If re-elected, will you cooperate with the Attorney General in the program FIRST STOP?
My second question is: Why do you think you are a better candidate than others like Lord Lore, SillyString, Darcania, and Eluvater?

Thank you for your question Dinoium. As far as your first question, i find it very hard to not support the First Stop program. Within the AG offices post the phrase "Too often, requests for review are dismissed on technicalities." was used. The simple fact is that this is very true. Every case brought to the court during my tenure suffered the same fate. I would much rather see cases brought to the court that have been reviewed by those familiar with the law so that they are able to make it to trial and to have the actual question of the case answered.

To your second question, I don't believe that I am a better candidate than any of the people you mentioned. The fact is that every one of them has held more positions in TNP and has put in much more time than I. I personally believe that the only thing that is different between me and the other candidates mentioned is that I am still proving myself here. Everyone knows that they are institutions within this region. My reputation does not proceed me in things such as elections. The only thing that I can do to prove myself is hold a good work ethic as well as an understanding of our ever changing laws here. I hope that this has answered your questions but if not, I would love to elaborate.

Thank you for the questions Dinoium

-Limerick1

Thank you for your question Dinoium. As far as your first question, i find it very hard to not support the First Stop program. Within the AG offices post the phrase "Too often, requests for review are dismissed on technicalities." was used. The simple fact is that this is very true. Every case brought to the court during my tenure suffered the same fate. I would much rather see cases brought to the court that have been reviewed by those familiar with the law so that they are able to make it to trial and to have the actual question of the case answered.

To your second question, I don't believe that I am a better candidate than any of the people you mentioned. The fact is that every one of them has held more positions in TNP and has put in much more time than I. I personally believe that the only thing that is different between me and the other candidates mentioned is that I am still proving myself here. Everyone knows that they are institutions within this region. My reputation does not proceed me in things such as elections. The only thing that I can do to prove myself is hold a good work ethic as well as an understanding of our ever changing laws here. I hope that this has answered your questions but if not, I would love to elaborate.

Thank you for the questions Dinoium

-Limerick1
Thanks for answering my questions.

Back