-
-
TNP Nation
Zazumo
Discord
CaptainPhrisbee

Letter of Resignation
10/23/2018

It was an Incredible experience being TNP's MoD. But unfortunately due to irl I don't have the time to devote to the job that I had when I took the position. Last term was both challenging and fun. And I look forward to what the NPA accomplishes this term as well.

I want to thank BluieGamer and BMWSurfer for assisting me as Deputy Ministers. And everyone in the NPA for their amazing work!

(To clarify I'm resigning as MoD only. I'm not leaving the NPA.)

Last edited:
Thank you for your service, sir.
494901713485037569.png

Done a fantastic job, I'm sure Loz will be able to keep the NPA running in his term. o7

You’ve done a phenomenal Job Zaz. Your contributions to the NPA will not soon be forgotten. O7

You did a great job during the term, you helped teach me and helped me become a Lieutenant. I will miss you, I know you arent leaving the NPA but its sad to see you cant contrite much for now. nevertheless, I wish you luck. o7
:npa1::npa1::npa1::npa1::npa1:
tnpreach

It's a sad day for the cabinet, but RL should always comes first.

Thank you for your tremendous service over these past 5 months, Zaz! You have been a truly incredible minister who has done remarkable work for the NPA and TNP as a whole. I hope to see you run for office some day.

Back