Per Ardua Ad Astra
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887
I was advised to get myself known to people on the forum.
So here goes.
I am usually shy but I have done public appearances and speaking before as roles in my RL, usually dictated by duty and responsibility.

General Info:
Nickname?: Marcus
Main Nation?: Ethnon
RL Country?: UK
Favourite Colour?: Blue
Do you use Discord? Yes
Political Ideology? Liberal, I think.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: I used to play Dungeons and Dragons in the 1980's - oh no I'm an old man.

Why TNP?
I joined Nation States in May 2018, introduced to this world by my son, I didn't have a clue what I was doing.
I decided to move to The North Pacific region (TNP) as that was where my son and his friends are located.
I had set up my nation and for a few days just played the game of answering questions and see how my nation developed.
On trying to find something else to do within the region I discovered the World Assembly Development Program.
I found the whole idea of how the region was run totally bewildering and tried to find how I could help the region.
As you may have guessed I am a mature player, born in 1961. I have in RL been a serviceman and a civil servant.
So I take oaths very seriously. I am no oath breaker.
My first instinct was to join the North Pacific Army (NPA), but then I became more interested in Politics and Security, must be an age thing. So I joined the Keepers of The North, very GoT I Thought.
I am a very active endorser, I have collected a lot of endorsements, but I have to be careful as I seem to be very good at it.
Security must always come first.
I'm excited to meet everyone, and start getting involved here. I am on the site everyday.
I've applied for and received citizenship status. Upsetting one of the admins by replying "thank you".
You learn by your mistakes, but it's best not to make them if you can help it.
I have never used a forum before and the amount of forum activity can be overwhelming.
I Hope I haven't bored you too much.

All the very best wishes to you all
MARCVS ANTONIVS

Last edited:
Nice to finally put a face to the name. So you're Ethnon! I am also a pretty active endorser; I've seen you quite often. Nice to have you around, Marcus.

Nice to finally put a face to the name. So you're Ethnon! I am also a pretty active endorser; I've seen you quite often. Nice to have you around, Marcus.
Hi Fiji!, nice to hear from you. Yes I am the one chasing nations to endorse, usually finding you got there before me :). Hope to see you again soon.

Welcome to The North Pacific, don't feel shy, we're a nice community and help you out along the way.
Also I wouldn't say it's much of a age thing, we have someone in NPA who is 60. :P
But anyways, welcome!

Welcome Marcus! I saw that you have Discord. If you haven't already, I encourage you to join TNP's Discord server :D and about the age thing, I would disagree, seeing as we have a oldie for a general

welcome! I'm Ry! what is your opinion on Rye bread? (it's an old joke, you'll learn in time). Welcome! Just warning you, I'm our resident hug addict!

Welcome to The North Pacific, don't feel shy, we're a nice community and help you out along the way.
Also I wouldn't say it's much of a age thing, we have someone in NPA who is 60. :P
But anyways, welcome!
Thank you for your warm welcome

For reference, if you hit the "+Quote" link in the lower right of posts you wish to quote, followed by the "Insert Quotes..." button on the lower left of the reply box, you can quote multiple messages at once, allowing you to reply to them all in one message, rather than spamming out dozens of messages at once.

Welcome Marcus! I saw that you have Discord. If you haven't already, I encourage you to join TNP's Discord server :D and about the age thing, I would disagree, seeing as we have a oldie for a general
Would that be General Zumo? Nice to know I am not on the scrap pile yet ;)
welcome! I'm Ry! what is your opinion on Rye bread? (it's an old joke, you'll learn in time). Welcome! Just warning you, I'm our resident hug addict!
Hi Arietti - rye bread? it's like eating cardboard. Give me sliced farmhouse anyday ;)
For reference, if you hit the "+Quote" link in the lower right of posts you wish to quote, followed by the "Insert Quotes..." button on the lower left of the reply box, you can quote multiple messages at once, allowing you to reply to them all in one message, rather than spamming out dozens of messages at once.
Thanks for letting me know Darcania - I will get the hang of it soon. Isn't technology marvellous - Elastictrickery.

Good. :)

Anyone who loves koalas is a great person.
Hi Arietti - rye bread? it's like eating cardboard. Give me sliced farmhouse anyday ;)

THIS IS HERESY!!! HE DOES'NT LIKE RYE BREAD!!!

But it's a running joke that I am a sentient loaf of ry bread that eats people... :(
But I'm friendly, I swear!!

Does this mean you don't like me???

THIS IS HERESY!!! HE DOES'NT LIKE RYE BREAD!!!

But it's a running joke that I am a sentient loaf of ry bread that eats people... :(
But I'm friendly, I swear!!

Does this mean you don't like me???
Of course I like you Arietti - you were one of the first to welcome me here. :)

@Marcus Antonius Hit me up on Discord. I'm Bobberino#8999, nicknamed "bob". Love to talk history with you

I love History aswell. :C
If you got any questions or would like to tal, hit me up aswell. Dino#0558

Hi guys - I have a Discord account but I am not tooled up to talk - by all means if you want to start a thread we could discuss stuff that way. All the best :)

Back