A call for Aid

Norsia

Registered
Discord
Norsia#3647
It is with heavy heart that I reach out to the international community as I do now, but the circumstances regarding Norsia's condition has forced my hand.

Norsia stands at a critical time. we are fresh out of a Civil War come Janurary 5th it will be the first anniversary of the Wars End. But still we struggle.

Our farmlands have not recovered at the rate we thought they would, we remain unable to adequately feed ourselves. Our population lies decimated a generation of our people wounded.
Most of our cities lie in absolute ruin, many a Norsian are homeless; living in refugee camps in tents and shacks. Norsians have to share their homes with their neighbors; their homes becoming improvised boarding homes.
And our industry lies practically obliterated; what still stands just simply cannot satisfy the insurmountable demands placed on them. and our economy cannot function as it currently is. to try and continue rebuilding without additional foreign aid is the suicide of a nation.

As I ask of this it is October, come mid November Norsia's blizzard season will officially begin and we are not at all prepared for it, We are in a critical time.

The once proud people of Norsia can no longer afford to be proud; we lost that right twenty years ago, We need financial, industrial and agricultural aid. Or Norsia will never truly recover.

-Alycia Severyn-Sevada
Queen of the Peoples Commonwealth of Norsia

nDarHXx.png

STATEMENT FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE

Your Grace:

Barely a week ago, as you know, Your Grace's foreign minister, Gregori Knacke, on your request, asked us to officially establish ambassadorial relations between the Norsian People's Commonwealth and the Empire; as well as for you to receive Imperial bonds for the purpose of Norsia's rebuilding.

Seeing that the Empire is working hard to bring food and supplies to the people of western Norsia, and with both this and last week's correspondence in mind, in addition to the requested bonds, it is only both fitting and decent that we accept these requests as well.

The Empire knows war. Its history is wrought with wars upon wars. We are willing to pledge any and all resources necessary to further our ongoing efforts to assist the Norsian people in their nation's well being, and their survival, in both the interest of stability in Craviter and in the interest of common human decency.

We wish Your Grace and all Norsia good fortune in times to come, and we hope that what we can do to help will help it get there. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Best regards,
Rahul Khanna

Secretary of State of the Syrixian Empire

Last edited:
upload_2018-10-20_18-59-20.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Imperial Goyanean Federation
Your Grace,

We understand the situation that Norsia is in. Some 65 years ago, Goyanes was in ruins as well, but through mutual cooperation and aid, we were able to pull ourselves out of that hole, and get ourselves working again. Therefore, in the spirit of charity and aid, and giving back to the community which helped us, we are prepared to offer Norsia supplies, food, equipment, and engineers to help get your nation in some sort of safe condition before the blizzard season begins.

We can coordinate supply shipments and equipment transfers from our ongoing operations in Prydania. We will offer as much as we can, but we will need your help. The faster we receive a response to this communique, the faster we can help get supplies into the areas where they are needed in time.

May God bless your people in this dire time,
Ken Lorge
Minister of Foreign Affairs

TO: Ken Lorge, Goyanean Minister of Foreign Affairs, Rahul Khanna, Secretary of State of the Syrixian Empire.

SUBJECT: Direction

I thank you for your Empathy, ministers. I will keep this email rather systematic for the benefit of both of our times because it cannot be wasted, forgive me if it seems cold.

Senheberg and its outlying areas needs: Food- winter clothing- heat sources- medicine and medical supplies and medical personnel- equipment and engineers to help rebuild homes, services and industry, and to reopen mines to get basic production necessities up and running again. EOD to help clear duds and other dangerous ordinance from farmlands and other areas.

Nece and its outlying areas needs: food- winter clothing- heat sources- medicine and medical supplies and medical personnel- equipment and engineers to help rebuild homes, services and industry, and to reopen mines to get basic production necessities up and running again. EOD to help clear duds and other dangerous ordinance from farmlands and other areas.

Mestovsky: food- winter clothing- heat sources- medicine and medical supplies.

Lenefels and its outlying areas: food- winter clothing- heat sources- medicine and medical supplies. some engineer corpsman to help repair the damage.

Henebruck: food- winter clothing- heat sources- medicine and medical supplies and medical personnel- equipment and engineers to help rebuild homes, services and industry.

Senheberg and Nece's mountain ranges are naturally resource rich and it is crucial for Norsia in the long term to start exploiting its natural wealth again. The War centered around this area for almost the entire war, the amount of sick, wounded and dying is crushing any and all medical staff here. Triage Wards are bigger than some of the smaller farmsteads of the area.

Mestovsky Supplies are in constant shortage but the rebuilding for this town is taken care of and proceeding roughly as scheduled.

Henebruck, it was the revolutionary capital, the RLA committed scorched earth when they started losing the city.

Lenefels, it fell to the Malorians quickly, but there is still quite a bit of damage and wounded.

Gods bless the kind.
Alycia Severyn-Sevada

Last edited:
MnoSvvz.png

Ministère des Affaires étrangères | Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Palais des Drapeaux
10, Place des Nations, Grandcourt
10050 Saintes
(+15)(+1) 3500-0000
http://www.diplomatie.gouv.st/

Your Grace,

Greetings!

The government of the Kingdom of Saintonge is relieved that the People's Commonwealth of Norsia had emerged out of a civil war. The state of affairs in your country is of concern to us and everyone in the region. We have heard your pleas and would desire to help.

As a nation, the Kingdom of Saintonge would like to extend its assistance to your people. His Majesty’s Government would like to make available an initial twenty million Santonian livres (£20,000,000) worth of goods and equipment including the following:
  • 2,000 units of prefabricated temporary housing
  • £10 million worth of relief goods (food and drinks)
  • £1 million worth of hygiene products
  • £2 million worth of medicines
  • £2 million worth of clothing and bedding
We have identified Royal Santonian Navy transport ships to expedite the delivery of aid to your nation. If your country so permits, the Kingdom of Saintonge is also willing to send the Royal Santonian Navy’s hospital ships Saint Côme and Saint Damien to your shores to assist in medical help to your people; along with the Royal Santonian Army’s 39ème Régiment d'ingénieurs militaires (39th Military Engineer Regiment) to build the prefabricated temporary housing and other infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, and wells.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will also be forwarding your appeal to civic organisations in the country. These civic organisations will be coursing their assistance through our Ministry for a more coordinated response.

Should your country accept the offer of the Kingdom of Saintonge, we will be appointing our chargé d’affaires in your country, Mr. Pierre-Thibault Pourbaix, as the main coordinator for Santonian assistance and as liaison between our governments.

Thank you very much and we wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Paul-Ignace Daudigny, MP
Kingdom of Saintonge

Last edited:
Queen Severyn-Sevada of Norsia,

In being informed of your request for aid for your much impoverished nation, I feel that it is only right to take this chance to at least somewhat amend what you may take as hostility between our two nations. I must admit that the actions taken by my naval forces during your nation's civil war may be perceived as against your nation, rather than for the protection of our assets in Korova, and I wish to rectify this mistake.

As Federal Premier and Grand General of the Stan Yera, I am presenting you in full authority with an offer of material and monetary aid to go to improving the logistical efficiency of your nation, especially alongside the coastal and northern regions. As I am sure you have received plentiful offers of food and similar, I shall refrain from doing so and instead suggest the following aid for your nation:

1. One (1) division of Yeran military engineers, totaling 10,540 personnel, fully supplied to assist in reconstruction of infrastructure, roads, and similarly important construction projects, as well as clearing dangerous ordnance from land.
  2. Deployment of two (2) Medical Transport vessels, designations TV-m0200 and TV-m0204 and two (2) Logistics Transport vessels, designations TV-l0221 and TV-l0222 to the city of Lusovo to assist in treating civilians for wounds, diseases, and inoculations.
  3. Shipments of winter bedding and clothes for civilian and military use.
  4. Monetary aid in the form of Twenty billion ($20,000,000,000) dollars to be used at your government's discretion, and a to-be-discussed amount to be delivered annually in the form of foreign aid to your government over the next five (5) years.

Please contact myself directly if these terms are amenable, and if so, I shall see to it they are set in motion, young Queen Severyn-Sevada. C̣'acûfa yân ûg'al enrâ.1

Regards,

iS7L8ZG.png

Sfan K'ter
Federal Premier and Grand General of the Stan Yera

1A common phrase in the Stan Yera, expressing approximately "I continue to wish for your good health", typically used as a polite good-bye between peers.

Minister Daudigny,

salutations!

On behalf of all of Norsia I thank you and graciously accept the aid of His Majesty and the Kingdom of Saintonge. if you have any questions about how you can better help Norsia please feel free to ask.

Gods bless the kind.
Alycia Severyn-Sevada

--------------------------

Premier K'ter,

Greetings,

On behalf of all of Norsia I thank you and graciously accept the aid of the Stan Yera! I will not lie, I did think you an aggressive enemy of Norsia when your ships parked themselves outside of our territorial waters. A bit odd to blockade a nation with essentially no navy to speak of. I find myself quite wrong in actuality. Had you not blockaded Norsia, I would be dead right now and both Trieva and Lusovo would have fallen to Cogorian "Volunteers" within the same day of them making landfall. I am instead alive and well and we have managed to form and secure a cooperation government and all fighting has ceased. If we could not have formed a government headed by both sides resistance fighting most likely would have continued for years longer.

Stan Yera's interference drastically changed the war and I think Norsia as a whole will be better for it. Thank you, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Gods bless the kind.
Alycia Severyn-Sevada

aPQhoB13eaqiIk0J7t9Uy9kQ3jFpo4FbnImBkwrtBQfiMXva1FqJV9IZA85jQfof6hGN5r-PjhH2nHGDjPNMk1NlSmh0egFbdyHzE6LvoMAI4av1wcwKsmUDuTGzHRrg

To Queen Alycia of Norsia

It is a shame that so far the Coalition and its Member-States have remained relatively quite on the plight of the Norisan People. It is the hope of our government now no longer hampered by political partners acting in bad faith that we can come to you and offer our aid going forward.

We are working with the Ilian Senate to finalize a deal but we are very confident in disclosing to you the details of the package we have come to offer you with your approval.

-- Financial Aid in the form of ₮3,515,600,000 ($4.5 Billion) over 3 years. To be directed by the Norsian Government at their discression.
-- An optional Loan of ₮8,789,0620,500 ($11.25 Billion) by three Ilian Banks, with terms negotiated by Norisa and Guaranteed by the Ilian Coalition.

We would further like to float an offer to lease a stretch of land to build a naval base to bring in and disperse aid on an ongoing basis. With an option to station peacekeeping and disaster relief forces at the Norsian Government's Request.

The people of Ilia hope that you will find these terms agreeable and accept the help of the people of East Gothis.

~Alfred Irenia
HuVvrIgyU5EZsNLnW1JQtwqBForCgV8x293L3BQrgSbg4ftu-boc-n3jEdnPi6OW7tUFtywZ8g_ha2LYkupFvVNlSmh0egFbdyHzE6LvoMAI4av1wcwKsmUDuTGzHRrg

Premier of the Ilian Coalition
Chairman of the Directorate Commission
Senator for Avelire-Itrea​

Premier Irenia,

salutations!

On behalf of all of Norsia I thank you and graciously accept all of the terms of this deal you have conceived. Should you wish we can begin planning the details of the leasing of land for that Naval Base and the purpose of said base. should you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Gods bless the kind.
Alycia Severyn-Sevada

ytdfjfjd.png

STATEMENT FROM HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, KING GIORGIO II
Your Grace,
I as the King of Predice am saddened at the current situation in Norsia. I have directed my Government to do the following: Prepare shipments of 2,000 communal radiators, 12,000,000 Piaras (13,200,000$) worth of food and drinks, and prepare the hospital ship HPMS Sant Marie for sail.
I know it is not much, and for that I am sorry, but I hope it will help.
Signed,
C1CFB29613D4675DF9804516F565C66A.png

Giorgio the Second, by the Grace of God, King of Predice

dWtG2cE.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Imperial Goyanean Federation
Your Grace,

The first shipments of supplies and food, as well as a detachment from the Army Corps of Engineers are on their way to Norsia currently. We expect further shipments and convoys to ramp up, and more engineers should be arriving in the coming weeks. The Imperial Bank is also preparing to begin wire transferring financial aid within the coming days. We hope we can help Norsia as much as we can.

Looking forward to further communication,
Ken Lorge

jJeFCaN.png

With the permission of the Guslant Cabinet, we have pulled money from the Guslantis and Thomas joint fund for aid.

We hope that with this money, we can provide basic supplies and food. We’ve already reached out to our partner, Virizion, who has agreed to send crews to set up emergency cellular towers or to help reconstruct the current infrastructure of the networks there.

If there’s anything further we can do, do reach out to us.

Marcel Gauthier
Director of Azulrai Studios

Dame Alicia Durand
Chancellor of Guslantis

It is with heavy heart that I reach out to the international community as I do now, but the circumstances regarding Norsia's condition has forced my hand.

Norsia stands at a critical time. we are fresh out of a Civil War come Janurary 5th it will be the first anniversary of the Wars End. But still we struggle.

Our farmlands have not recovered at the rate we thought they would, we remain unable to adequately feed ourselves. Our population lies decimated a generation of our people wounded.
Most of our cities lie in absolute ruin, many a Norsian are homeless; living in refugee camps in tents and shacks. Norsians have to share their homes with their neighbors; their homes becoming improvised boarding homes.
And our industry lies practically obliterated; what still stands just simply cannot satisfy the insurmountable demands placed on them. and our economy cannot function as it currently is. to try and continue rebuilding without additional foreign aid is the suicide of a nation.

As I ask of this it is October, come mid November Norsia's blizzard season will officially begin and we are not at all prepared for it, We are in a critical time.

The once proud people of Norsia can no longer afford to be proud; we lost that right twenty years ago, We need financial, industrial and agricultural aid. Or Norsia will never truly recover.

-Alycia Severyn-Sevada

Greetings Norsia,

We are sorry to hear of your current situation. Democratu is committed to help those who cry out for help. As such, the full force of the Democratuan Military, including humanitarian aid, is at your disposal. Please telegram the Democratuan Ministry of Defense so that we may help you better.

-Richard Thompson, Democratuan Minister of Defense

Back