TNP's Got Talentvsecomd draft

arietti

the sentient Ry Bread, at your service!
The North Pacific's Got Talent!

Do you have a talent you’d like to showcase? Maybe you work hard on something, but never get any recognition for it. Want a chance to show off skills you have but still have fun doing it? Then now’s your chance! Join us and many others like you for The North Pacific’s Got Talent! :tnp:

What exactly is this competition? It is a talent show, similar to America’s Got Talent and Britain’s Got Talent. What will happen is you will submit one entry that showcases a talent you have to this forum thread, and me and two other judges by the names of McMasterdonia (may also be known as McM) and Hardonius (may also be known as Hardy) will review them. The pieces will be judged using this criteria, then totaled together to get an overall score out of 65.
Originality ?/10
Visible effort ?/5
Talent shown in his or her category ?/20
Neatness in presentation/performance (for example, grammar is correct in writing, art is neatly drawn without smudge marks unless they're part of the piece, etc) ?/10
Overall entry ?/20

The 3 people with the highest scores will win either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place based on the ranking of their score in terms of greatest to least out of the top 3 and the award that comes with each.
3bQV7kN.png
Eniaidq.png
RXCPXRQ.png

Now, if you’re interested in joining then at this point you might be asking “What can I enter?” The answer to this? Well, ideally, you can enter just about anything. As long as it follows the community guidelines and remains at a PG-13 level of content, and is your own work, you can enter it. Contestants are allowed only one entry each. Any entry that is found to be in violation of copyright rules/laws will be permanently removed and the person who entered it disqualified from the competition. If you want to participate but are still trying to figure out what to enter, here are some ideas! (You do not have to chose something from this list, these are just some sample ideas! However, you can if you want to):
-Short story
-Poem
-An rp post you have written previously
-Hand drawn or graphic art (post a link to the image)
-Ship, tank, or gun designs

For some reason the whole “neatness” criteria bothers me. Idk why. Anyone else think this or is it just me being tired?

BMWSurfer:
For some reason the whole “neatness” criteria bothers me. Idk why. Anyone else think this or is it just me being tired?
I agree with BMW, i feel neatness is not necessary and a bit pointless in my opinion.

Back