BMWSurfer

Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
Hi y'all!

As some of you may know, Deropia recently CTE'd. Some of us cough bobberino cough at the NPA thought it would be a good idea to collect short messages to put on his personal regions WFE as a gesture of support should he return.

(For those of you wondering, we will actually putting a link to this thread on his WFE, in case we break the character count limit)

Feel free to reply to this with jokes, threats, messages of support, or memes for Deropia.

You will always be remembered Deropia, and for all of your service for the NPA (and this region)!
We will miss you!!
I hope you're okay in your new home in Canada and hope you return one day.
:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
He.... sob He was just taken away so suddenly... sniffles He was a great guy... bawls WE'LL MISS YOU DERO! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Despite i never met you it's always sad to see a Nation cesead to exist.
With your permission i Will use you in polls ideas.
What do you think? Yes? Cool.
You Will be remebered.

Many thanks to Deropia for his diligent and active service in our region. He himself may have disappeared suddenly, but his memory will not suffer the same fate.

Deropia was a loyal friend and a great mentor. He taught me almost everything I know about this game and I will never forget that. I wish him the best in whatever he is doing right now.

Dero. You were a great friend and are a great person. You're one of the reasons I stuck with NS unlike many folks who just show up play for a week and leave. That would have been me. Thanks to Deropia, y'all are stuck with me. You're a great guy and you've done great work with TNP. Hope to see you back sometime.

Best wishes,
Bob

Dero, you were the coolest Vice Delegate of TNP I’ve ever met. Your personality was top tier and you generally were one of the best people I met in NS. Have a good one

Back