Mall4Justice

Mall

TNPer
:voldy: :voldy: :voldy: :voldy: :voldy:

Vote for me and I'll find a way to make the Court interesting for a bit, it's been boring af recently and frankly the entire region needs a kick in the shins. Y'all been decadent.

:rum:

I fully agree with and endorse Mall's all encompassing platform and campaign. We need an agent of change in The North Pacific, and we need Mall as that person.

Although...

Some questions:

If elected, how do you plan to change and make an impact in the Court?

Why should I vote for you over your opponents?

abc:
I fully agree with and endorse Mall's all encompassing platform and campaign. We need an agent of change in The North Pacific, and we need Mall as that person.

Although...

Some questions:

If elected, how do you plan to change and make an impact in the Court?

Why should I vote for you over your opponents?
1) I plan on stirring up trouble elsewhere that will result in cases coming before the Court that will be of high entertainment value.

2) Because they're a bunch of stiffs who will leave the Court stagnant and boring af. This is a game, it should at least be entertaining.

Do you think the prosecution, defense, or the court made a mistake in "The North Pacific v. Mall" and if so, name them..

Dinoium:
Do you think the prosecution, defense, or the court made a mistake in "The North Pacific v. Mall" and if so, name them..
The first mistake was thinking that I could be successfully prosecuted. After that the prosecution made the very wise choice of literally not showing up and letting me win by default. The Court wisely decided not to push it and let me win.

A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, how did you react to the Modergen attacks a couple years ago in Goyanes? Do you agree with the sentence given to Heidi Kallstrom?"

Syrixia:
A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, how did you react to the Modergen attacks a couple years ago in Goyanes? Do you agree with the sentence given to Heidi Kallstrom?"
This sounds like RP :voldy: :voldy: :voldy: :voldy: :voldy:

"I'm confused on what you mean by that, sir." the correspondent replied. "I merely asked a question; all due respect."

Hmmm: you may be the face, but i suspect not the persona.

You still care. This I know.

And with this U.S. President (even if you're not a US citizen, voting for Siwale in the future would be an acceptable substitute) perhaps the best time to make that change is now: we must apply pressure until something breaks...with any luck not the world itsef.

And if you SHOULD choose a new face, then I'd suggest an elderly black woman named Ruby who wears a hat reminiscent, when cocked at the proper angle, of a young Frank Sinatra.

Edit2: Have you considered a form of legislated morality? One not religiously based, but ethical/moral all the same? I've thought a little on this topic and consider it a very exciting idea. Justice need only be half-blind. I'll help: we noodle it about with Discord Poolside, perhaps, and come up with something functional.

Do consider it.

Back