-
-
Pronouns
He/They/Any
TNP Nation
Frances_Francis_the_First_of_Frances
Discord
Just_a_Lore
Hello Hello, Its Lore, your favourite formerly perennial candidate.

Its been a quick few months and it feels like it just started but its time for the next election cycle.

Its been conversely a very eventful and a very quiet term. We got an issue out of the way that had been before the court for nearly half a year at that point, we lost a justice halfway through, but other then that nothing must really came to the court's attention.

I would like for you to continue putting your faith in me as justice, please feel free to ask any questions that you feel necessarily in this thread.

Do you think there were any mistakes made by the Prosecution, Defense, or Court in "The North Pacific v. Blue Wolf II" and if so, say them and what would you do if you were the sitting Justice during that case..

Dinoium:
Do you think there were any mistakes made by the Prosecution, Defense, or Court in "The North Pacific v. Blue Wolf II" and if so, say them and what would you do if you were the sitting Justice during that case..
Its been almost a decade since that happened and the constitution and procedures have changed so much, its nearly impossible to judge cases that old by the current standards.

If someone brought a case against me for couping TSP back in 2013 would you allow it to go to trial?

Lord Lore:
Mall:
If someone brought a case against me for couping TSP back in 2013 would you allow it to go to trial?
Why would we need a trial, you just admitted guilt in your question, we can skip right to a nice bowl of shark soup.
Well if nothing else at least now you'll have to recuse yourself should such charges ever be brought since you assumed my guilt and threatened to carve off my limbs and eat them.

A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej, Mr. Lore. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, what is your stance on the operation of the transnational railway from Goyanes to Valland and Ilia? Do you support the railway?"

Syrixia:
A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej, Mr. Lore. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, what is your stance on the operation of the transnational railway from Goyanes to Valland and Ilia? Do you support the railway?"
The office of Justice is a serious one and I will not dignify that with the response you are looking for, and instead will ask you to not spam my campaign thread.

The correspondent then proceeded to quietly exit the room. "Spoilsport." she uttered to herself.

j8eUaZI.png

Campaign Logo, cuz why not?

Back