Opening Address - May 2018

BMWSurfer

Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
Hi there! I’m your new Minister of Home Affairs.

First off, I would like to say that I appreciate all the work former ministers and deputy ministers put in to make this ministry as great as it is. I also appreciate the immense amount of work on the part of staffers in this ministry to welcome new people into this wonderful community.

Now I shall introduce myself. My name is BMWSurfer and I’ve been on NationStates for around 13 months. I quickly joined TNP and became a citizen about a year ago. I have enjoyed working with many of you, and look forward to working with all of you in this next term.

When I joined TNP and created a forum account, I didn’t know what I was getting into. I became a citizen only half expecting to be welcomed and accepted in the community. Then, I received a PM from a mysterious and anonymous player. Through a brief (and helpful) conversation I knew that this was home, and that this is where I wanted to be. I was further welcomed on our discord, where I felt at ease and like I could be myself. These experiences shaped my future in TNP, and I want others to feel as welcomed as I felt.

Without further adieu, here are my goals for this upcoming term:

1. Continue to run regular lists, and finish them in a timely manner
2. Expand our gameside presence, especially on the RMB through appointing more Gameside Advocates
3. Reestablish and modernize the Forum Mentor program
4. Modernize scripted telegrams
5. Reestablish and modernize the Press Release program

My deputies for this term will be Bluie Gamer and Isimud.

I know that together we can accomplish great things, and that through our efforts we will expand our community and get to know our fellow citizens better.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please do not hesitate to telegram, forum PM, or DM me on Discord.

Yours truly,
~BMWSurfer
Minister of Home Affairs

Congratulations on your appointment, BMW! Having worked with you in WA Affairs, I know you won't disappoint! :tnp:

Congrats on taking up this office!

Your picks for Deputy are solid, your plans for the Ministry are excellent, and I know you'll do a great job!

:clap:

Addendum: Yukkira will be serving as my third deputy for this term. Their experience and wisdom will surely help us this term.

Back