Citizenship Applications

Nation: East Taco

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Foxiland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Asilvaria

Nation: The Cascadian Bioregion

Nation: Great Swic (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_swic)

Nation: Ammosia

Nation: Twinbrook

Nation: Kileadan Republic

Nation: Hopenadya

Nation: Sanjira (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sanjira)

Nation: Iheslaria Island

Nation: P1ne Forest

Nation: [Jupi Utopia]

Nation: Monitor

Nation: Brunneland

Nation: [Jupi Utopia]

Nation: Superieur Canada

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsable action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this path I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner I petition the Speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

I don't have LAN connection
By LAN connection they mean a home router connected to a landline. This is required to pass the admin check (as mobile networks will result in duplicate IPs, which will result in misunderstandings with regards to duplicate IPs. Which is also why 3G/4G/5G/LTE internet networks wouldn't work. The alternative is to lodge an appeal, using here.

If you want please apply for residency here before lodging an appeal.

Back