Citizenship Applications

Nation: Kingdom of Volletnia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Tape

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I would like to note that @The Land Of Broken Dreams did not pass the Admin Check, unlike what was previously mentioned, and therefore, should not be granted citizenship in this manner. I would therefore like to retract the citizenship given to The Land Of Broken Dreams.

I will also be submitting this decision made for a Court Review to determine whether such a decision is allowed and granted to me as Speaker.

Nation: [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=imperial_nation_nlaaciaroepmi]

Last edited:
@SteelFists you are using either a phone's internet or a work/school internet when you login. We ask you to login with a home internet, like Comcast, BT, Charter, AT&T (non cell), Rogers Internet, etc. It has to happen just once.
Bachee, Volletnia, and JVictor pass admin check

Tape has a couple of issues, sending a PM

Nation: The Marions

Nation: Spacenerdtopia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=spacenerdtopia)

@JVictor fails the Speaker's Check because the oath is not posted in English. They are therefore rejected for Citizenship.
@Tape fails the Admin Check because of various issues. They are therefore rejected for Citizenship.
Having passed all 3 checks, @Bachee is therefore masked as citizen.

Nation: The Great Sevastopol

Nation: Rivierre

I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obdience to her laws, and responisible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war aginst the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for Citizenship in the North Pacific.

Nation: SteelFists

I am 99% sure I have done everything right. I am connected to my home internet at the moment and I am pretty sure I've been connected to it for other posts. Lets see what happens this time.

@SteelFists fails the admin check. They appear to be using a mobile connection, please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors.

Nation: Monkemafiatopia

Nation: Kanazekopia

@Mystery234 fails the admin check. They appear to be using a mobile connection, please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors.

Nation: Omanite

Nation: Lawston

Nation:Yonderi

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if i break this oath i may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, i petition the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: McMasterdonia

@Kai fails the admin check. They appear to be using a mobile connection, please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors.

@mcmasterdonia passes the admin check.

Back