Citizenship Applications

@Kergan and @Emp are granted citizenship having passed all three checks.

@TheGame has failed the admin check, and as required by law I reject their application. Please reapply once your admin issue is resolved.

Nation: queen yuno

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Unknown Sun

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Kileadan Republic

Nation name: Anime Card Holder 1

Last edited:
Nation: Kaschovia

Nation: North Elegarth

@Dante Winchester-Thanos fails the Admin check, You appear to be logging in from a Corporate IP Address. Please log in from a residential ip and reapply.

@Kaschovia passes the admin check
Wait really? There's a problem with IP Addressing? That's honestly just sad. I use my school Chromebook and that's all I have, I suppose I could try on my phone but, okay.

Last edited:
Nation: The Federal Republic of The Northeast Region

Nation: The Federal Republic of The Northeast Region

Nation: Fauzjhia
Nation in the north Pacific : Fauzjhiax

I though I could not remain a citizen of the North Pacific while my WA nation joined the TRR

Nation: Buropa

Nation: Jedinsto VI

Nation: Calamari Tides

Back