Citizenship Applications

westerninez you appear to be logging in from a place of business, you need to be at a residential IP.

@EmpTenno I'm afraid our rules are clear on IP addresses and that wireless IPs are not allowed as the only IP. You will need to find a place to login from that is a residential wired internet connection.

Nation: Angkor Raj https://www.nationstates.net/nation=angkor_raj

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: North Hauser

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Lady Raven Wing

Nation: Else New

I am once again asking for citizenship as I was not able to access NatioStates for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience

Nation: [Arcademia]

Nation: The Free Land of Freeasfockastan

Nation: Hardscrabble

Nation: Saint Alaric

Nation: A Salmon Named Harold

Nation: Cottage Cult

Nation: The Eastern Germanic Peoples

Nation: Sitero

Nation: A Salmon Named Harold

@Boda and @Cascadiya pass Vice Delegate checks.
@Cascadiya fails admin checks (corporate IP). Please reapply using a residential IP.

Apologies, should be corrected now.

Nation: Cascadiya

Nation: plembobria

Nation: Helium-13

Nation: The Imperial Confederation of New Volta

Nation: The Empire of A Die

Nation: Litanya

Back