Citizenship Applications

Nation: Karnogarsk

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Bala Mantre

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Eastern Karnils

@ApothearyIX fails the Speaker's check for failure to maintain a nation within the region. Bala Mantre resides in The Democratic Commonwealth.

I duly apologize - your nation does reside in The North Pacific and did not leave. That was an error on my end and I apologize for it. In any event, you have passed the Speaker check, and upon passage of the Vice Delegate check you will become a Citizen.

Nation: Cokoland

Let's try this again.

Nation: Boston Castle

Nation: Jerzykowo

Nation: Vinetum

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=upper_east_antarctica

Nation: Democratic Republic of Kohland - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=democratic_republic_of_kohland

Nation:Brsil

I swear loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to its laws and responsible action as a member of its society. I promise to register only one nation to vote for the North Pacific. I swear that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath, I can permanently lose my voting privileges. In this way, I petition the mayor for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Nation: GreenTye

Nation: Keurig Machines

Nation: The Free Land of The Clever Crow

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. Yee-caw!

Nation: Sakusen​
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.​

Nation: Harshit Raman

Back