Citizenship Applications

Nation: [Burmane]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Tikariot

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Centromuria

Nation: Mardessa

Nation: Bala Mantre

Nation: United Island States of Southeast Asia

@Mardessa and @ApothearyIX have passed the Speaker’s check and are hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the Vice Delegate’s checK.

@UISSA has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

Last edited:
Nation: The Republic of The Provinces of Estonia

Nation: The Republic of The Provinces of Estonia

For reference: Please do not include your nation’s pre-title in your application for citizenship.

@Kregor has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

Last edited:
Nation: @Freedomsland (nationstates.net/freedomsland )

Nation: @Alfafar

Nation: Somaliland 1

Nation: Somaliland 1

Nation: Thorhalla

Nation: Antiniter

Nation: Simone_Republic

Nation: [Animu place]

so ima citizen
No, not yet you’re not. You still have two checks left to complete in the process towards being granted citizenship. That’s why the Speaker’s Office grants citizenship conditionally: The condition being that you must pass both the admin’s check and the Vice Delegate’s check.

Usually it doesn’t take long though, and once you pass those two checks you’ll officially be a citizen.

Last edited:
Nation: Harm

Back