Citizenship Applications

Nation: New Kathandia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Ivernary

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The United States of Nuclear Weapons

Nation: Asterguard

Nation: Korovan Isles

Nation: Perpetuus Imperium Universum

Hail The North Pacific!

Nation: Talvezout

@Pessoa passes the Speaker check and is granted citizenship conditional on passing the other two checks. They have been masked as a resident in the interim.

Nation: Ejjerin

Reactions: Rom
Nation: new chadt

@Felis and @Perpetuus Imperium have passed all three checks and are now citizens. They have been masked as such.

@Fauxia and @new chadt pass the speakers checks and will be granted citizenship upon the passage of outstanding checks. They have been masked as residents in the interim.

Nation: Pasargad

Nation: Complex_Reveal

Nation: Rourethia

@Pasargad, @Fauxia, and @new chadt have passed all three checks and have thus been masked as Citizens.

@Janus has passed the Speakers Check, and will be granted Citizenship once they pass the other two checks. For the time being they will be masked as a Resident.

Nation: The Pantheons

Nation Sweaty fish

Nation: German Spitsbergen

Nation: The Democratic City-States of America

Nation: Turan Nation

@Rhodes, @German Spitsbergen, @The D.C.S.A, and @Turkic Khan all pass the Speaker test.

The former three, having passed all three checks, are hereby granted Citizenship, and will be masked as Citizens.

The latter is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon passing the Vice Delegate and administration tests and will be masked as Resident.

Back