Citizenship Applications

The soviet states of Europe

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@leningrad and @Lucas Gomes are now citizens having passed all three checks.
@Amerionia ,@Daves, and @Aurelius17 are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

@Aleura and @Wonder Woman please use the correct oath for citizenship.
Leningrad, Lucas Gomes, Daves, Aurelius17 pass and are remasked.

@Amerionia fails. You have another account. You need to use the old one. Contact an admin if you require assistance.

Funfan05, Wonderwoman, Tomatito, all pass and are remasked.

SSE is already masked as a citizen... so yeah.

Nation: Vorüska

The nation of Vorüska hereby pledges loyalty to The North Pacific. This pledge includes but is not limited to:
Obedience to regional International Law, a responsibility to provide action as a member of regional society.

Vorüska pledges to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. We pledge that no nation under this nation’s control will wage war against the North Pacific. The nation understands that if this oath is violated, the nation may permanently lose its voting privileges. In this manner, Vorüska petitions the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Vorüska, please use the correct oath for citizenship.

Code:
Nation:

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Cosmopacifica

We the people of The Western Coastal Union do pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@The Western Coastal Union please use the correct oath:

Nation:

@Vorüska, please use the correct oath for citizenship.

Code:
Nation:

I did. I simply gave it a little more grammatical assistance.

I did. I simply gave it a little more grammatical assistance.
The oath is to be given as given by the law. Failure to post the correct oath means your citizenship application will not be processed.

Nation: Northern Amerion

Nation:
The Democratic Republic of Tesla Model SpaceX

Nation: Brihimia II

@andyynx passes the IP check but looks like they have a 2nd account. Have sent PM to resolve and waiting on reply. Resolved.

@brihimia passes admin check.

Both remasked as citizens.

Last edited:
Nation: The Invader Of Regions

whelp, seems im back to citizenship again

Nation: Triple Federation of Trinster

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Abhkaznia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: plembobria

I the leader of The Commonwealth of Campbell-Garner pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@plembobria is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

@Campbell-Garner please use the correct oath which can be found in the original post of this thread.

Back