Citizenship Applications

Nation: Reliqua

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Miruma

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Preomecan Empire

Nation: Sylkaria

Nation: Byenochin

Nation: Giovanniland in TNP, https://www.nationstates.net/nation=giovanniland_in_tnp

Nation: [Republic of Sockmanland]

Nation: Draconiaste, https://www.nationstates.net/nation=draconiaste

Nation: Queendom of Ellabur3

Nation: Enderport

@Reliqua , @Preomecan Empire , @Sylkaria, @Byenochin , and @Giovanniland have passed the Speaker Check and are hereby granted citizenship having passed all three checks. They have been masked accordingly.

@Valk, your citizenship is reinstated. Please note that posts on the gameside forum does not satisfy the monthly posting requirement. Applicant has been masked.

@LordSockman, @Enderport, and @cornflower brown are granted citizenship conditional on the passage of a security check by the Vice Delegate.

Nation: Old Rockall

Nation: Davenstan

Nation: Grapefruite

Nation: Isvally

@Dave of Davenstan fails admin check (corporate IP) - please reapply from a residential network. PM me with questions.

@Grapefruite passes admin check.

Nation: Davenstan

Nation: Republic of AJ

Nation: Oriplate

Nation: Lanquit and Navano

Nation: Frilless Islands

Nation: UKDSSA

From home WiFi this time.

Nation: Frilless Islands

Nation: Mooe

Speakers Note: Merged from Citizenship and Residency Updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Back