Citizenship Applications

Nation: Liberty and Unity

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. I also pledge to defend the freedom and unity that The North Pacific upholds, no matter the cost.

@Liberty and Unity fails the admin check. you appear to be using an Wireless/Mobile IP. please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors. See this thread for more information https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195977/

Nation: The Americas and Oceania

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Retry, i already merged my alt account with mine on the records)

Nation: The Americas and Oceania

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Concritia

Nation: Kaschovia

Nation: Votarai

Nation: Fried Noodles

Nation: Psykistria

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for Citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Ancenia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for Citizenship in The North Pacific

Last edited:
Nation: Austro-Bavarian States

Nation: United Free Lands

Nation:tinks

Prometo fidelidade ao Pacífico Norte, como às suas leis e ação responsável por sua sociedade. Comprometo-me a registrar apenas uma nação para devoto no Pacífico Norte. Prometo que nenhuma nação sob meu controle guerra contra o Pacífico Norte. Entendo que, se quebrar este juramento, posso perder meus privilégios de voto. Desta forma, peço ao Orador a cidadania no Pacífico Norte.

Nation: Safte

Nation: Unsophisticate

Last edited:
Nation: Jinwoy

Nation: Greater Darshiva

Nation: Republic Of Cheeseistan
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=republic_of_cheeseistan

Nation: the greatestish nation

Nation: Greater Nabeul

Nation: Trinster

Nation: Delacia

Ok here's a big one. Firstly

The following have failed the speakers check for not providing a nation that exists in The North Pacific: @Tinsk
The following have failed the admin check and I reject their applications as required by law: @CSlater and @Random person

The following have passed the required 7 days threshold for a Vice Delegate check (@Kastonvia) and thus pass the check automatically: @Vimicius
The following have passed the Speakers Check and having passed all three checks are granted citizenship: @Vimicius

The following have passed the Speakers Check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks: @Unsophisticate @Jinwoy @HKGYHCheng @Zman475689000 @Greater Cesnica @primebie1 and @PaintedBlue

Back