Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Zoobah
Current WA nation: Zoobah
NPA Division: Commandos
Previous Military experience(If any): Real life- retired with 31 years Army service
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Airsoft group. Motorcycle club
RL country: USA

I, Wetsu request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I was reading the descriptions of your army roles. Well, you need to add a role. The role of the reservist. The guy that doesn't want to bother checking his social media and emails 2 times a day. The Reservist would be given a date to be online at a certain time, receive orders at that time and then carry them out in coordination with your other guys. Reservists should only be called upon once in a while, for those really big missions.

benpoz13:
I was reading the descriptions of your army roles. Well, you need to add a role. The role of the reservist. The guy that doesn't want to bother checking his social media and emails 2 times a day. The Reservist would be given a date to be online at a certain time, receive orders at that time and then carry them out in coordination with your other guys. Reservists should only be called upon once in a while, for those really big missions.
Hello and thank you for your interest in the NPA. The NPA already has a branch called the Auxiliary that allows soldiers to participate in a way similar to what you're stating without having to necessarily be online at update times or constantly check our forum. Now, while the Auxiliary's missions are less frequent, I would not describe them as "once in a while" as it is important for us to involve our troops in different missions, but rest assured, the pace is not overwhelming and there's a clear difference between the Auxiliary and Special Force's mission paces.

And in regards to your second question, yes, we do participate in raids as well as defense missions.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: [tnp]robloxian union[/Robloxian union]
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): DEN
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:US

Nation In TNP: New Ducklands
Current WA nation: New Ducklands
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): Liberating 27 Regions
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Applying for Executive Staff
RL country: USA (Born in UK)

I, New Ducklands request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Swedish Republic of New Kenya
Current WA nation: The Swedish Republic of New Kenya
Previous Military experience(If any): None

I, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Dalvius
Current WA nation: Dalvius
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): Nope
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Nope.

I, the Sultanate of Dalvius request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Uplon
Current WA nation: Uplon
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States of America

I, President Siempre of Uplon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

tSRoNK, Externalization, and AbusedAlarmClock are all conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administration Team.

~ Tomb

Nation in TNP: Ravon
Current WA Nation:Ravon
NPA Division: (Auxiliary)
Previous Military Experience: General, General of National Army, Colonial Miltary Governor
Other Military or Non-Military organizations you are involved in: NONE
RL Country: USA
I, Leader of Ravon, request to join the North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our Region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military laws and rules, as well as the laws in the North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Flaggnia
Current WA nation: Flaggnia

I, Flaggnia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: [robloxian union]nation name here[/robloxian union]
Current WA nation: [TNP]nation name here[/TNP]
NPA Division: Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country:USA

I, Robloixain union request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: West Arualean
Current WA nation: West Arualean
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary

I, West Arualean request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

BH6R, I remember you applying, but the Administration Team must've overlooked my statement request to perform your security checks. I'll get in touch with them about it momentarily. Sorry about that.

Arualean, please provide a valid WA Nation, because the one you have doesn't have WA Status. Your application is on-hold until then.

Nation In TNP: Republic of Podgora
Current WA nation: Republic of Podgora
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:Italy

I, Mattia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Mattia is conditionally admitted into the NPA pending security checks by the Administration Team.

Nation In TNP: Republic of New Ducklands
Current WA nation: Republic of New Ducklands
Previous Military experience(If any): Liberating 1 Region (That's why I lost status a member of the NPA)
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): The UNE
RL country: England

I, New Ducklands request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Hiskjriaana
Current WA nation: Osthiaana
Previous Military experience(If any): Was one of the founders and WA delegate of a now-gone defender region that successfully liberated two regions before being taken over :(

I, Hiskjriaana request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Confederacy of
Ufria
Current WA nation: The Confederacy of
Ufria
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none

I, Panzertaken request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Hiskjriaana, New Ducklands, and Panzertanken are all conditionally admitted pending security checks.

Aragnatim, I look forward to your application :)

Nation In TNP: Religioncord
Current WA nation: Manrute

I, Aragnatim request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP:United Kingdom of Narnia
Current WA nation:United Kingdom of Narnia
NPA Division:The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:Australia
I,United Kingdom of Narnia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Christoffer_Nilsson
Current WA nation: Christoffer_Nilsson
RL country: Sweden

I, Cobbe, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, ben wright jr request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

-thx

United Kingdom of Narnia - denied for not passing the security checks.

Cobbe and ben wright jr are both conditionally admitted pending security checks.

Nation in TNP: The Republic of Pakistan
Current WA Nation: The North Pacific
NPA Division: Auxillary
RL Country: Pakistan

I, Mobeen Farhan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Esanapa
Current WA nation: Esanapa
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:

I, Esanapa request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Mobeen Farhan and Esanapa are both conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administration Team.

Nation In TNP: United State of Korea
Current WA nation: United State of Korea
RL country: USA, New Jersey

I, the United State of Korea request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back