Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Cartertopia:
Nation in TNP: Cartertopia
Current WA Nation: Cartertopia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military Experience (if any):none
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): none
RL country: U.S.A.

I, Cartertopia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.
Cartertopia is hereby admitted to the NPA! Welcome, soldier!

~ Tomb

Nation In TNP: Slanty
Current WA nation: Slanty
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States

I, Slanty request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Republic of Iosis
Current WA nation:Republic of Iosis
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): I play a lot of strategy war board games
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: United States of America

I, Republic of Iosis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Slanty is hereby admitted to the NPA! Welcome soldier, you will receive your masking shortly. Republic of Iosis is conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administration Team.

~ Tomb

Nation In TNP: Da Fluffy Dinos
Current WA nation: Da Fluffy Dinos
NPA Division:
Previous Military experience
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In
RL country:Da Fluffy Dinos

I, Da Fluffy Dino request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

NPA Division:
RL country: USA

I, Da Fluffy Dino request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Da Fluffy Dino:
NPA Division:

Da Fluffy Dinos, please specifiy and indicate which NPA you're interested in joining. You are conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administration Team.

Nation In TNP: Xentury
Current WA nation: Xentury
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): none
RL country: PA, USA

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

NPA Division: Special Force

Xentury:
RL country: PA, USA

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Xentury is conditionally admitted to the NPA pending security checks by the Admins.

Da Fluffy Dino and Xentury are both rejected for failing the security checks by the Administration Team. Please reapply from a residential area (home) rather than a school or business location.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

NPA Division: < Special Forces >

RL country:

Nation In TNP: Valkerion
Current WA nation: Valkerion
RL country: England

I, ThatBrit2016 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Da Fluffy Dino:
RL country:

You're admitted now, Da Fluffy Dinos! Welcome to the NPA!

ThatBrit2016:
Nation In TNP: Valkerion
Current WA nation: Valkerion
RL country: England

I, ThatBrit2016 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
ThatBrit2016 is conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administration Team.

~ Tomb

Nation In TNP: Ratopia
Current WA nation: Ratopia
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:England

I, Ratopia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Rataca100:
Nation In TNP: Ratopia
Current WA nation: Ratopia
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:England

I, Ratopia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Rataca100 is hereby admitted to the Auxiliary! Welcome to the NPA!

Nation In TNP: Trinster
Current WA nation: Trinster
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): former NPA member
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:UK

I, Primeboy1 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Williamspoint
Current WA Nation: Williamspoint
Previous Military Experience (if any): None
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): None
RL country: United States of America

I, Williamspoint request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Williamspoint is conditionally admitted into the NPA pending security checks by the Administration Team.

Nation In TNP: Mingchuria
Current WA nation: Mingchuria
NPA Division: The Auxillary
Previous Military experience(If any):N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):N/A
RL country:United States of America (Louisiana)

I, Mingchuria, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Williamspoint and the GreatMing have passed all checks and are hereby admitted to the NPA, welcome soldiers!

~ Tomb

Nation In TNP: Persian Emirates
Current WA nation: Persian Emirates
NPA Division: The Auxillary
Previous Military experience(If any):N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):N/A
RL country:United States of America

PersianEmirates is conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administration Team.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Nation In TNP: Sirisea
Current WA nation: Sirisea
NPA Division: The Auxiliary Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): I spent a long time as a corporal in the NPA until I recently went inactive.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): not as of yet

I, Sirisea request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Corporal Clegg is hereby accepted. Welcome back, soldier. You will receive your masking shortly.

Nation In TNP:

Previous Military experience(If any):

RL country:United States

I, Matt founder of Logang request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.'>nation name here[Logang]

I, Matt founder of Logang request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
'>nation name here[Logang]

Current WA nation: nation name here[Logang]

I, Matt founder of Logang request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Dark Revolution
Current WA nation: Dark Revolution
NPA Division: The Auxillary Forces

I, ___Dark Revolution______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Mr.Noob and Dark Revolution are both conditionally accepted pending security checks by the Administrative Team.

Nation In TNP: Trinidad and Barbados
Current WA nation: Trinidad and Barbados
Previous Military experience(If any): None, but I would like to get some.
RL country: Barbados

I, khaleel03 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: the confederate states of virginia
Current WA nation: the confederate states of virginia
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >

I, Confederacy request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

confederacy:
Nation In TNP: the confederate states of virginia
Current WA nation: the confederate states of virginia
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >

I, Confederacy request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
I meant to put special forces

Nation In TNP: The Protectorate of Logang
Current WA nation: The Protectorate of Logang
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:USA

I, Logang request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: goku69587
Current WA nation: goku69587
NPA Division: <Auxirally/Piler>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):WA

I, ___goku69587______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

goku69587:
Nation In TNP: goku69587
Current WA nation: goku69587
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):WA

I, ___goku69587______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

meant special forces sorry.

confederacy, goku69587, and Mr.Noob are all conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administration Team.

Back