Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Nusantara Indonesian
Current World Assembly nation: Nusantara Indonesian
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military Experience (if any): None
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): None
RL country: Indonesia

I, Nusantara Indonesian request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Anddora
Current World Assembly nation: Anddora
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: The Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? sure
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I don't have any but I would love to join and learn new things
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: nope

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in TNP: The Supreme Federal Republic of United Countries of Earth
Current WA Nation: The Supreme Federal Republic of United Countries of Earth
Discord Username (if applicable): Nickbbkk#7513
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Yes, at 9:30AM, 12PM and 18PM.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous Military Experience (if any): Regional Guard, Temporary Security Councillor
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): None
RL country: Brazil

I, United Countries of Earth request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Destroedor
Current World Assembly nation: Destroedor
Discord Username (if applicable): Scorch#3404
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Should be available for 12 PM, will be periodically available for 12 AM.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Sure
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Previously in NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation In TNP: Borno people's republic
Current WA nation: N/A
Previous Military experience(If any): Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: African

I, Flutiestan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Varjo
Current World Assembly nation: Varjo
Discord Username (if applicable): Varjo #9889
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Regularly available for 12PM and periodically available for 12AM
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPSAF
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

@Prisident of borno rejected--there is no nation called "Borno People's Republic." Please specify a nation that actually exists. Is "Borno" your nation?
Also, you used an out-of-date version of the application including an antiquated oath--please reapply with the template in this thread's opening post.

@Varjo--accepted! Welcome to the NPA!

Nation in TNP: ALT Walikaistan
Current WA Nation: N/A
NPA Division: N/A
Previous Military Experience (if any): N/A
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): N/A
RL country: India

I, ALT Walikaistan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

@Wali, please apply using the correct template linked here:
Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: ALT Walikaistan
Current World Assembly nation: ALT Walikaistan
Discord Username (if applicable): None
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Regularly available for 12PM and periodically available for 12AM
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: AUX

Nation in The North Pacific: Queroquestan
Current World Assembly nation: Queroquestan
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Between 3 PM to 5 PM IST.

Nation in The North Pacific: Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria
Current World Assembly nation: Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria
Discord Username (if applicable): captain_mikeysrtzoo
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12AM EST
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I don't have any but I would love to join and learn new things
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Former Member of the North Pacific Army, but nation died out

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Lionsroar
Current World Assembly nation: Lionsroar
Discord Username (if applicable): dulle1846
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Available for 12pm EST, 12am if I had a long night (partly available)
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No experience
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: /

Nation in The North Pacific: Hope couny
Current World Assembly nation: Hope couny
Discord Username (if applicable): SrKratos
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can't because someone works on that computer.

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Aux
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No!
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Country-name.png

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Democratic Kingdom of Skaraborg
Current World Assembly nation: The Democratic Kingdom of Skaraborg
Discord Username (if applicable): hamsterborg
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Depends on dates and if so 12pm
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No

@Skaraborg accepted, welcome!
@Hope_couny please apply using the correct template linked here:
Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Hope couny

Current World Assembly nation: Hope couny

Discord Username (if applicable): SrKratos

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can't because someone works on that computer.

Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No!

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: United States of StephTopia
Current World Assembly nation: United States of StephTopia
Discord Username (if applicable): .stephtopia04
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? It depends on my availability.

Nation in The North Pacific: Murias

Current World Assembly nation: Murias

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can usually be on 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. so I cannot be on at the updates.

Nation in The North Pacific: Arawi
Current World Assembly nation: Arawi
Discord Username (if applicable): Catshoar
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Sometimes, depends on the day. Mostly around from 1.30 EST.

Nation in The North Pacific: Borno
Current World Assembly nation: none
Discord Username (if applicable): none #9889
Are you able to attend operations at 12pm/2:0 ST? And if so which times can you attend? Regularly available for 12PM and periodically available for 12AM
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPSAF

Nation in The North Pacific: Zabrus
Current World Assembly nation: Zabrus
Discord Username (if applicable): Robinhood3
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Somedays in the summer and some weekends. Generally at 12PM EST
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Not really but I will if asked.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Super short time in LWU
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The DSA's sports leagues

Nation in The North Pacific fire placee
Current World Assembly nation:fire placee
Discord Username (if applicable):Obamacare_69
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? No

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:NPASF

Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No thanks
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any
:None

@Obamacare accepted, however you are assigned to the Auxillary rather than the NPASF because you cannot attend operations. Welcome to the NPA!

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Union of The People of Britannia
Current World Assembly nation: The Union of The People of Britannia
Discord Username (if applicable): bruh_idk.
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes,12PM EST

Nation in The North Pacific: Card Kingdom
Current World Assembly nation: Panagouge
Discord Username (if applicable): Rewan Demontay#4498
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Generally, yes.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: 1) Technically an NPO member, but only on paper in practice.
2) The Card Gardens

Last edited:
Back