Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Federal republic of Lothenheim
Current World Assembly nation: Federal republic of Lothenheim
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
RL country: Indonesia

I, Federal republic of Lothenheim,request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Nation That Will Win Soops For 9003
Current World Assembly nation: The Nation That Will Win Soops For 9003
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: General of FoM (Force of Mordor), UDF, and a short stint with DEN and The black hawks
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, The Nation That Will Win Soops For 9003, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Eywaan
Current World Assembly nation: Eywaan
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None at all

I, Eywaan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Maradis
Current World Assembly nation: Maradis
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was in the special forces for the NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Played total war series, currently playing Call of Duty World at War.

I, Maradis, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Yohannes
Current World Assembly nation: Yohannes
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None
RL country: New Zealand and Germany

Reactions: Rom
Nation in The North Pacific: Nimarya
Current World Assembly nation: Nimarya
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I, Nimarya, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: BayonetG36
Current World Assembly nation: BayonetG36
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:No Unfortunately

I, BayonetG36, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nación en el Pacífico Norte: [nación] Godwanna [/ nación]
Nación actual de la Asamblea Mundial: [nación] Godwanna [/ nación]
Experiencia militar anterior de NationStates, si la hay: Aún no
Otras naciones Estados organizaciones militares o no militares en las que está involucrado, si corresponde: No

Yo, [nación] Godwanna [/ nación], solicito unirme a las Fuerzas Armadas del Pacífico Norte. Prometo servir a nuestros intereses de seguridad y militares de nuestras regiones. Me comprometo a obedecer todas las reglas y leyes militares, así como las leyes del Pacífico Norte a mi servicio en el ejército. Prometo respetar la cadena de mando y mis compañeros oficiales en todo momento. Prometo mi lealtad a la Región del Pacífico Norte, nuestra gente y nuestro gobierno.

I, Thenationofthesun request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
@Thnationofthesun Please complete your application as stated in the first page.
Nation in The North Pacific:
Current World Assembly nation:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

I, (insert nation name here), request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Thenationofthesun
Current World Assembly nation: Thenationofthesun
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: N/A

I, Thenationofthesun, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Teyniyji
Current World Assembly nation: Teyniyji

I, Teyniyji, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

@Teyniyji, Accepted pending Admin check! I will DM you with more information shortly.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Democratu
Current World Assembly nation: Democratu
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Nothing, Nada, Zilch
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: Nothing

I, Democratu, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Logovets
Current World Assembly nation: Logovets
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: N/A

I, Logovets, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

l3CHAz4.jpg

Join The North Pacific Army (NPA)!

The Government of the North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - Nationstates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsements calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this division is that you are not required to be online at update and will be given a rank. It is notable that you will not gain promotions as fast as the second force, the updaters.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters as mentioned above, are required to be online close to update so that they might move into a region at a given time. It is also generally a requirement that updaters have access to Discord, which is easily achieved by visiting the link at the top of the forums. Updaters will be promoted much faster than the Auxiliary and are also considered to be members the Auxiliary.
Note that by being a member of the NPA, you will be required to create additional nations (puppets), transfer your WA membership from your main nation to those puppets, and move the puppets to other regions.

Membership in more than one army is not allowed in the NPA.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense if you have any concerns or queries about what it all means and by all means, fill in the form the best you can in the interim.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]

I, [nation]nation name here[/nation], request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted and you have passed the necessary security checks by the admins you will receive a message from the Minister of Defense. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM/TG the Minister of Defense. Though Gladio is the OP, @Trondstorm is the standing Minister of Defense and concerns should be sent to him.

:npa2:

:npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :boom:
Nation in The North Pacific: Sindona Empire
Current World Assembly nation: 0
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:0
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:0

I, Sindona Empire, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Coratoen
Current World Assembly nation: Coratoen
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I, Coratoen, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Soviet4200
Current World Assembly nation: Soviet4200
NPA Division: The Auxiliary.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none

I,Soviet4200, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
nation in Tnp: Balaslandia

Wa nation: balaslandia
npa divison: auxiliary
military xp: none whatsover
rl country: USA
I Balaslandia would like to join to serve the peoples. as a new tnper i want to have a great experince.

nation in Tnp: Balaslandia

Wa nation: balaslandia
npa divison: auxiliary
military xp: none whatsover
rl country: USA
I Balaslandia would like to join to serve the peoples. as a new tnper i want to have a great experince. i plegde to follow rules and not be kicked out.

Nation in The North Pacific: Jedazavania
Current World Assembly nation: Jedazavania
NPA Divison: Special Forces / Updaters
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
RL Country: United Kingdom

I, The Democratic Republic Of Jedazavania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back