Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Surbervania approved, pending a security check by the admins

A Lost Soul - Due to your behavior In the previous militaries that you were In and your behavior here In TNP your application to join The NPA Is rejected.

Nation In TNP: Norway XXVIII
Current WA nation: German Norway XXVIII
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any):Here
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:U.S.A

I, Helgraf request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

(yep rejoining finally) (also do we keep our previous rank from before or restart)

Gladio:

A Lost Soul - Due to your behavior In the previous militaries that you were In and your behavior here In TNP your application to join The NPA Is rejected.
they are not the same militaries!

A Lost Soul:
Gladio:

they are not the same militaries!
End of discussion. You've heard the general's decision. If you want to petition this further, please feel free to reach out to me through PM or telegram.

Nation In TNP: Flooforia
Current WA nation: Flooforia
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: USA

I, Flooforia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Flooforia - Approved, Welcome to The NPA Private, you will receive masking shortly, expect to hear more from me soon

Nation In TNP: The Cascadian Commonwealth
Current WA nation: The Cascadian Commonwealth
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Citizen of Australia.
RL country: United States

I, [me] request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I think I'm Army strong

Nation In TNP: The New Jersey Nets
Current WA nation: The New Jersey Nets
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): Does COD count?
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): US Navy Seals (COD)
RL country: United States unless New Jersey leaves the States.

I, The New Jersey Nets request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Armed Republic of Northern Kepler22b
Current WA nation: The Armed Republic of Northern Kepler22b
RL country:USA

I, Nikolai Makarov request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Empire of Virdalonja
Current WA nation: The Empire of Virdalonja
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
RL country: England, United Kingdom

I, Virdalonja request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation In TNP: The Armed Republic of Northern Kepler22b
Current WA nation: The Armed Republic of Northern Kepler22b
military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: USA (Florida)

I, Nikolai Makarov request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Northern Flemingovia
Current WA nation: Flemingovia
Previous Military experience(If any): Various stints with the North Pacific Army, back in the day. I have occasionally accompanied the NPAF on missions to help out more recently.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): The Church of Flemingovianism.
RL country: United Kingdom

I, Flemingovia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Giqvista
Current WA nation: Giqvista
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Previous Military experience: None
Other military or non-military organisations you are involved In: None
RL country: South Korea (residing in Singapore)

I, Giqvista request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Since I am following this thread, I have done an admin security check on Giqvista and he passes.

Should one be required of me, I will ask another admin

flemingovia:
Nation In TNP: Northern Flemingovia
Current WA nation: Flemingovia
Previous Military experience(If any): Various stints with the North Pacific Army, back in the day. I have occasionally accompanied the NPAF on missions to help out more recently.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): The Church of Flemingovianism.
RL country: United Kingdom

I, Flemingovia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
I am instructed to deny this application.
Giqvista:
Nation In TNP: Giqvista
Current WA nation: Giqvista
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organisations you are involved In: None
RL country: South Korea (residing in Singapore)

I, Giqvista request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Welcome to the NPA!

Eluvatar: Might I ask for the reason for the rejection of my application to be made public?

Edit: PLease note this is a question for the Minister of Defence, not for public speculation or comment.

Nation In TNP: Hobbsburg
Current WA nation: Hobbsburg
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):

I, Hobbsburg request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Hobbsburg:
Nation In TNP: Hobbsburg
Current WA nation: Hobbsburg
Previous Military experience(If any): none

I, Hobbsburg request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The North Pacific Army :)

Nation In TNP: toby rock
Current WA nation: toby rock
RL country:england

I, toby rock request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation In TNP: New Assen
Current WA nation: New Assen
NPA Division: The Auxiliary,
RL country: United States of America

I, Aart Bower request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
I signed up before but I changed my nation to New Assen now.

Nation In TNP: Stoskavanya
Current WA nation: Stoskavanya
Previous Military experience(If any): No, but I been around NS long enough to know how it operates
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): No
RL country: Eastern Coast United States

I, Socius (Stoskavanya), request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: The Ukrainian Red Army
Previous Military experience(If any): Raiding with friends
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Nope.

I, SovietSovietSoviet, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: toby rock
Current WA nation: toby rock
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>
RL country:england

I, toby rock request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Joshua727 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation In TNP: The Greater South
Current WA nation: Ever changing
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): Officer and former MoA of SPSF
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Currently involved with the SPSF, serving as an officer.

I, CrimsonTideFan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

CrimsonTideFan:
Nation In TNP: The Greater South
Current WA nation: Ever changing
Previous Military experience(If any): Officer and former MoA of SPSF
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Currently involved with the SPSF, serving as an officer.

I, CrimsonTideFan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
CrimsonTideFan - Denied.

Current involvement with SPSF indicates that you will not be able to utilize your WA nation fully for NPA missions.

Nation In TNP: Renian
Current WA nation: Renian
Previous Military experience(If any): no
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): no

I, ____karim_____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Renian:
Nation In TNP: Renian
Current WA nation: Renian
Previous Military experience(If any): no
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): no

I, ____karim_____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Renian, approved. Welcome to the NPAF.

Nation In TNP: Sytarenne
Current WA nation: Sytarenne
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: None
RL country: UK

I, Sytarenne request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: pointington
Current WA nation: pointington
NPA Division: special forces
Previous Military experience(If any): Have done a handful of raids with former regions

I, Dawson, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Nick Anumia
Current WA nation: Admiral CSP
Previous Military experience(If any): 12x Grand Admiral (Europeia), former General (Unknown), several brief stints with other orgs such as those in TNP, Balder, Osiris, DEN, TBR, Cat Burglars.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Vice Admiral, ERN (2nd in command)
RL country: USA (Eastern)

I, Common-Sense Politics, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back