Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Kingsley - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Manbattan
Current WA nation: The North Pacific
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): Non
RL country: United States

I, CaptainJr request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Manbattan
Current WA nation: Manbattan
Previous Military experience(If any): None

I, CaptainJr request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The South Falls
Current WA nation: The South Falls
Previous Military experience(If any): None (Learning on the Job)
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: The United States

I, The South Falls request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Code:

Nation In TNP: Dinoium
Current WA nation: Dinoium
Previous Military experience: Was original in NPA before being removed for inactivity
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: The United States of America

I, Dinoium request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Conservative State of Poland
Current WA nation: Conservative State of Poland
Previous Military experience(If any):None (Simulators Mostly)
RL country: Australia

I, Conservative State of Poland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Conservative State of Poland - Approved, welcome to the NPA! Sorry that I took a while to reply.

Nation In TNP: Guyomartand
Current WA nation: Guyomartand
RL country: UK

I, Guyomartand request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Guyo - Approved, welcome to the NPA! Only took nine hours this time and not ten to get to your application, that's progress.

Nation In TNP: Constitutional Monarchy of East Sento
Current WA nation: Constitutional Monarchy of East Sento
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Kenya

I, Crown Prince Jay, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation InTNP: Constitutional Monarchy of East Sento
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Force >
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organziation you are involved in(If any): N/A
RL country: Kenya

I, Crown Prince Jay, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces.I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I pedge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Constitutional Monarchy of East Sento
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):NA
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):NA
RL country:Kenya

I, Crown Prince Jay, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The American g
Current WA nation: The American g
NPA Division: The Auxilary
RL country: USA

I, Stephen rules15, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Stephen rules15 - Failed, you require a WA nation to join the NPA. Apply again with your main in the WA, thanks.

Nation In TNP: New Atos
Current WA nation:New Atos
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(Black Hawks):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(NCO in cadets):
RL country:New Atos
I, New Atos request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Westfacto
Current WA nation: Westfacto
Previous Military experience(If any): Nope
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Nope
RL country: United States of America

I, Westfacto request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Westfacto - Looks like everything's in order, welcome to the NPA! See the welcome message (don't you dare send them one too Loz) for the link to the NPA's discord server.

Malphe:
Westfacto - Looks like everything's in order, welcome to the NPA! See the welcome message (don't you dare send them one too Loz) for the link to the NPA's discord server.
Hey! You sent the repeat last time! :P

Nation In TNP: Hong Kong Empire
Current WA nation: Hong Kong Empire
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Culture, FA, and Communications ministries.

I, Hong Kong, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Hong Kong Empire - Looks like everything's in order, welcome to the NPA! I'll send you more details soon.

Nation In TNP: Vyazma
Current WA nation: Vyazmas
NPA Division: Special Forces
RL country: US

I, Vyazma request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government. request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Vyazmas - Approved, welcome to the NPA! Check your inbox for further details.

Nation In TNP: Kaschovia
Current WA nation: Kaschovia
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience: NPA Officer and Lieutenant.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In:
  • Spiritus (citizen)
  • the Angirisian Empire (citizen)
  • Equinox (citizen)
  • the Independent Order (TNP diplomat)
  • the East Pacific (tAE diplomat)
  • Olympia (tAE diplomat)
  • the South Pacific (tAE diplomat)
  • the West Pacific (tAE diplomat)
RL country: United Kingdom

I, Kasch, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back