Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965

sc.jpg

Liberate Femdom Empire
Category: Liberation | Nominee: Femdom Empire
Proposed by: La Navasse | No Offsite Topic​

The Security Council,

Aghast at Femdom Empire's assistance from the Nazi regions Nazi Europa and KAISERREICH, along with fascist regions such as The Iron Order, the late region The Iron Guard, and Federation of Greater German Republics, an ally of KAISERREICH by the Imperial Germans Agreement, to defend against The CAIN through suspicious methods in a conflict to remove Femdom Empire from Nazi and fascist influences;

Observing that Femdom Empire is enforcing border control, presumably a result of Nazi influence securing the region;

Disheartened by the Nazi and fascist influences in the region, and the selfish intentions of the regions promoting such influences likely have towards Femdom Empire and its successor, Femdom State;

Believing that Femdom Empire has the potential for an active feminist community which lacks Nazi and fascist influences;

Aware that for the creation of such a community, the border controls of Femdom Empire must be removed to revitalize the region;

Hereby Liberates Femdom Empire.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2018_03_27_liberate_femdom_empire[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2018_03_27_liberate_femdom_empire[/wavote]

Liberate Femdom Empire is the next proposal in a series of Security Council resolutions aimed at dismantling fascist regions and removing Nazi influences from NationStates. Unlike the recently passed liberations, Liberate Femdom Empire targets a region which not only lacks the presence of an active founder but also currently has a password in effect, preventing anti-fascist forces from taking the region. The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs believes Femdom Empire to be a prime target for liberation as the effects of the liberation are immediate and would allow for a refound in the near future.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote for the resolution.

Against

Abstain

Aganist

Upon seeing that a liberation would actually have an effect, and that Femdom is a repugnant region, I don't think a liberation would be a bad thing. However, I abhor the resolution's writing, and I still don't believe that this would make good precedent. I believe TNP should abstain from the vote, knowing that this is going to pass anyway.

It now appears the region was refounded with an active founder, making this whole proposal pointless.

Against

Ministers Note:
[border=#ee4a2d,1,solid]WA not present in TNP, vote will not be used to determine Delegates vote.[/border]

Against — The same reason as the WA recommendation for Liberate the East Pacific, we should condemn them if we really want to make them aware of their transgressions.

Hahahhaha. Against

Mainly cuz it ignores basically the entire history of Femdom Empire. It has never been and has never had the potential to be a "true feminist region" its always been a pro-fascist region just fascism with high heels.

I mean when I was a UCR MoFA I watched some of the actions of an earlier version of the region and I got to say I have not seen one version or iteration of the region that has been anything other then "Ladies need to turn the Men into Slaves"

Paxiosolange:
Against — The same reason as the WA recommendation for Liberate the East Pacific, we should condemn them if we really want to make them aware of their transgressions.
Wait, what?

Liberating and taking over the region sends a much stronger message that we won't tolerate fascist bullshit. Condemnations are nothing more than awards for heel gameplay.

For. I don't care who the author is.

Paxiosolange:
While I am against it, I have to question how it is the same as Liberate TEP. Femdom Empire is a URC that has a dead founder. And can be liberated effectively? Why would you not want to Liberate a founderless URC so can you occupy it and instead slap a badge of honor on a region controlled by a group of people that would love to have it?

The region itself is fascist, has an inactive founder, no WA Delegate, and a password. Unlike the other proposals that have recently come before the Security Council, this one actually has an effect on the region in question. I think the reason some are voting against might be because they assume it's similar to the Liberate Kaiserreich and Liberate Nazi Europa proposals, but no, I think this one is different.

I'm not an expert on the history of the region, but neither are nearly all voters, so from what I know and have seen, I am with Sil on this one.

For.

For. This liberation has goals similar to those of recently passed SC proposals, namely the opposition of fascism in all it's forms. Femdom Empire is a prime target for liberation as it has no active founder and a delegate imposed password.

Against.

Perhaps I'm ignorant, and if I am, please, by all means, educate me, but I don't see how this affects us. If a region wants to have ridiculous views, who are we to take action against them simply because we disagree with them. It seems excessive.

So.... we are all okay with putting up liberation and condemnations that are based on fictions and flights of fancy? If we are backing this one why are we not backing the Acrem Liberation? Its just as fictional and it even includes the same buzz words of Fascism and Nazis

Don't get me wrong Femdom Empire should be liberated but... like there are actual reasons you don't have to lie to do it.

Lord Lore:
So.... we are all okay with putting up liberation and condemnations that are based on fictions and flights of fancy? If we are backing this one why are we not backing the Acrem Liberation? Its just as fictional and it even includes the same buzz words of Fascism and Nazis

Don't get me wrong Femdom Empire should be liberated but... like there are actual reasons you don't have to lie to do it.
Which part of the IFV was not an actual reason?

BMWSurfer:
Lord Lore:

The Liberation itself is built upon outright misinformation and lies. No matter what your reasoning for approving it is, its still the approval of liberation built upon nothing but lies, misinformation and the like.

If we're fine with that then we are hypocrites to deny other liberations and condemnations built upon the same lies.

Not only is this one built upon lies; but numerous other proposals by this same person have been built upon lies.

Take for example the current proposal to 'Liberate Arcem'.

They now believe that since they were able to pass the previous motions, they think they're able to condemn or liberate any region that they disagree with.

Though I certainly believe that this region should be liberated, I believe it should be done in a resolution built entirely on fact.

AGAINST. (read the above before you criticize me)

abc:
Not only is this one built upon lies; but numerous other proposals by this same person have been built upon lies.

Take for example the current proposal to 'Liberate Arcem'.

They now believe that since they were able to pass the previous motions, they think they're able to condemn or liberate any region that they disagree with.

Though I certainly believe that this region should be liberated, I believe it should be done in a resolution built entirely on fact.

AGAINST. (read the above before you criticize me)
The thing is, while people may think they have a shot now, they will be proven wrong when we make it clear we will not support such votes. These liberations are not being done because we disagree with someone, they're being done because they're Nazis. It really is that simple, there is no higher principle here other than opposing Nazis.

Lord Lore:
BMWSurfer:
Lord Lore:

The Liberation itself is built upon outright misinformation and lies. No matter what your reasoning for approving it is, its still the approval of liberation built upon nothing but lies, misinformation and the like.

If we're fine with that then we are hypocrites to deny other liberations and condemnations built upon the same lies.
Is it not true that the region is a more traditional target for a liberation? If so, how is it fair to compare this to liberations we have voted on recently?

BMWSurfer:
Lord Lore:
BMWSurfer:
Lord Lore:

Is it not true that the region is a more traditional target for a liberation? If so, how is it fair to compare this to liberations we have voted on recently?
That makes literally no sense. The last two were not based on a misinformation campaign. Yes it is a traditional target for liberation, and yes it should be liberated.

But if you use that bar of entry then we should vote for EVERY region that CAN be liberated.

How can anything be taken seriously if we refuse to have standards and stick to them. Why is the fact that a liberation being based on lies not a full stop. If you draw the line in the sand there. Well I hate to tell you, you are a hypocrite the second another one full of lies pops up and you DONT vote for it.

Also would just like to point out, your basically ignoring everything I am saying and responding to entirely different points that I am not even making. I have been consistent this whole time making the point about how the proposal itself is flawed and you pointed out the IFV which I didn't even bring up and then acted like I said the region shouldn't be liberated even though I have said multiple times that I do think it is an appropriate target for liberation but that I still had objections based upon the lies put forward in the proposal. What I am saying is that.... I really hate it when people try to turn me into a straw man.

I misread what you said, it was a simple mistake and one that I am sincerely sorry for.

I don't know the full situation regrading femdom empire, so I have no basis for knowing what is truth and what is not. But regardless of that, I agree that this isn't the best idea as intended (in fact, I had a long discussion about it with several WALL staff and the author himself about this). However, what I do believe is that this this proposal would allow raiders to take the region, and if we are going to use offensive liberations then this is the time.

I don't think that the reasons we are voting for this force us to vote for every liberation.

Against. Now that the region has been refounded this resolution doesn't achieve it's aim, it's 100% pointless.

WA is Horsell1.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back