TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965

sc.jpg

Liberate The East Pacific
Category: Liberation | Nominee: The East Pacific
Proposed by: The Eastern Fail-igarchy | No Onsite Topic​

Asserting that liberation proposals such as this one can be written to have a symbolic, rather than practical effect, and that liberations can be targeted at regions without "Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry,"

Believing that The East Pacific, under the repressive leadership of raider-allied Queen Yuno, has stooped to such horrendous levels that a liberation is fitting,

Concerned that, in violation of the universally-respected right to emigrate, the raider cabal in charge in The East Pacific has prohibited member nations from departing, whilst deliberately misleading ignorant citizens about the "rights afforded to them,"

Disgusted by the present regime's use of an eye-searing shade of pink in official documents and across the region,

Distressed that through their ties to raider organizations in the West Pacific and in the Black Hawks, Queen Yuno has infiltrated the government of a democratic region to twist it towards the destructive ends of the aforementioned regions,

Annoyed that in an effort to undermine regular nations, Queen Yuno has elevated themselves to status as one of the largest superdelegates in these nation-states, and has, in an effort to undermine democracy in the World Assembly, dramatically increased their own power in the World Assembly,

Sympathizing with the victims of the self-proclaimed "Loligarch's" mass-communications, the sheer quantity of which have bored global leaders the world over,

The Security Council, by the advice and consent of the Delegates and member nations thereof, does hereby, in the name of the ever-knowing Violet, Liberate The East Pacific.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2018_03_23_liberate_the_east_pacific[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2018_03_23_liberate_the_east_pacific[/wavote]

Liberate The East Pacific, though well written, would have been better submitted as a condemnation. Liberations remove delegate imposed passwords from a region, however, since The East Pacific is a Game Created Region, a password cannot be imposed, thus making this liberation essentially pointless.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote against the resolution.

What a waste of time. This is likely an inside joke by someone linked to the group they want to condemn.

Against.

If we are collectively going to decide that a liberation is for targets of serious disdain, doesn't this make a mockery of the last two votes?

for

With the standards of a Liberation being lowered by the poorly worded and almost completely non-sourced Liberation of Nazi Europa. We would be hypocrites to vote against this. If you are going to knee jerk vote on one you got to on all of them.

Sil Dorsett:
For.

I mean, Yuno voted for, and she's the one targeted... >_>
Against! WE shouldn't turn the WA into anymore of a joke than it already is.
I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting here.

Ministers Note:
[border=#090,1,solid]Vote counted, WA nation is Shibutani and in TNP.[/border]

Daniel:
Sil Dorsett:
For.

I mean, Yuno voted for, and she's the one targeted... >_>
Against! WE shouldn't turn the WA into anymore of a joke than it already is.
I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting here.
haha, you make it sound like the SC has ever not been a joke of an organization. I mean for the love of god just look at some of the things that the SC has passed.

#243 an in character condemnation of Wrapper

#177 TP being Condemned for the whole Lazarus kerfuffle
#202 when that Condemnation was overturned
#183 the commendation of a region called Haiku that I shall point out IS WRITTEN AS A HAIKU

And this is just the tip of the iceberg and isn't even touching the mountain of condemnations and repeals of condemnations against not only raider regions but also individuals. And it should be noted from just the list I posted there this spans well into the past at least 3 to 5 years.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back