sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett

sc.jpg

Commend The MT Army
Category: Commendation | Nominee: The MT Army
Proposed by: Caelapes | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Recognizing that the MT Army was founded as the armed wing of Mariner Trench on June 22, 2003, and has been a dedicated and widely-respected anti-fascist and anti-Nazi military force over the past fourteen years;

Emphasizing the importance of the MT Army, which worked alongside the Pacific Defenders, also known as Anti Nazi Alliance, in the early-to-mid-2000s as the vanguard of antifascist and anti-Nazi military efforts;

Pointing to the MT Army's invaluable contributions to the fight against fascism and hatred on NationStates, which includes
  • the destruction of hate-filled regions such as The URAP, an ancient Nazi region that had been a member of The Aryan Army;
  • assisting with the destruction of NAZI EUROPE in June 2014 and with the destruction of the Greater German Reich in November 2015, which had formerly been the largest and most detestable Nazi regions in the world;
  • administering Antifa, an association of antifascist military-focused regions, through the MT Army Leader Vippertooth33's control of its founding nation;
  • protecting the legacy of antifascist action in the world, including assuming responsibility for caretaking such regions as Genesis Defense Project and Anti Nazi Alliance, which, like the MT Army, were leaders in the antifascist struggle; and
  • maintaining control of hundreds of shut-down former Nazi regions as an ever-expanding museum against hate;

Pointing further to the MT Army's influence, support, guidance, and inspiration to later generations of antifascist militaries, such as The Red Fleet and Korean Peoples Army which have been recognized by Vippertooth33 as the third generation and current torchbearers of the antifascist movement that the MT Army helped to create and continues to shape;

Insisting that the MT Army's current activities as a part of Antifa and Ruining Nazi Sandcastles indicate a continuing commitment by the MT Army to the mission it established for itself over a decade ago, and that this long-term dedication to its cause is deserving of recognition; hereby

Vehemently Commends The MT Army.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

The North Pacific has a long history of anti-Nazi operations, we also control - via HMS Unicorn and shared with Imperial command - Nazi Europe. The NPA took part in taking control of that region and refounding it, and I recall the RA voting to declare war on them to facilitate this.

I vote for.

For,

[border=#090,1,solid][bgcolor=#090]SD:[/bgcolor] Present, as indicated by later vote below[/border]

:@*!:
i know these guys are getting rid of them fascists but many freedom of speech has been destroyed, antifa forces only make things worse and we should have evidence that they are bad, we shouldn't judge them for their ideology but of what they do, i don't like fascists either but what have these regions done to be destroyed.
i vote against praising and recognizing this antifa group.

Dino_Mapping (Dinoium):
i know these guys are getting rid of them fascists but many freedom of speech has been destroyed, antifa forces only make things worse and we should have evidence that they are bad, we shouldn't judge them for their ideology but of what they do, i don't like fascists either but what have these regions done to be destroyed.
So does that also mean you think we should return Nazi Europe to the Nazis?

Lord Ravenclaw:
Dino_Mapping (Dinoium):
:facepalm:
what did they ever do to be villains, the ideology is evil but their people may not be evil and could be innocent, therefor we are destroying them nations' freedom of speech...
explain to me what this region has done to perish..

Dinoium:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Dino_Mapping (Dinoium):
what did they ever do to be villains, the ideology is evil but their people may not be evil and could be innocent, therefor we are destroying them nations' freedom of speech...
You are silly.

~Mad Jack, conqueror of Fluffy Bunny Town, renamed (by mod) Nazi region.

St George:
Dinoium:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Dino_Mapping (Dinoium):
You are silly.

~Mad Jack, conqueror of Fluffy Bunny Town, renamed (by mod) Nazi region.
That's one word for it...

Strongly for.

The ideology of The MT Army as well as their significant contributions to a cause TNP supports gives me reason to vote in this manner.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back