Ry For Delegate: I Speak For the People

arietti

the sentient Ry Bread, at your service!
Hiya. It's me, Ry. Whether you're a friend of mine, acquaintance or someone I'm not familiar with, I just wanted to thank you for taking your time to read this. During my time in TNP I have been and currently am appointed as a member of the staff for the speakers office, ministry of home affairs, ministry of communications, a diplomat in the ministry of foreign affairs, a corporal in the north Pacific army, and a deputy minister of culture. Gameside, I have been appointed as Head RMB RP advisor and a gameside advocate. Today I wish to expand my knowledge, ideas, talents and experience by running for delegate of the North Pacific.

As delegate for the north Pacific (if elected), my main overarching goal will be to increase the sense of community and friendship between users of the forums and users of the RMB, as well as bring more attention to RMB activities themselves. There have been many complaints this term that users of the RMB feel overshadowed by and less important than the users of the forums, so by increasing awareness of activities happening on the RMB and increasing ties between forumers and RMBers I am hoping to eliminate these senses of superiority and inferiority and bring back the feeling that we are all one big community.
However, I will still work to expand the activity, productivity, ideas, and overall skill of each ministry individually.

The following are the plans I have for each ministry in order to help them accomplish my overall goal and the individual goals for each ministry.
For this term, in Home Affairs my goal is to increase awareness of the mentoring programs available to new players, as well as increase the number of tutorialistic items available for people new to the forums. I have noticed that while we do have a team of forum mentors available to everyone, there is little to no advertisement or outside awareness that they are available unless you are part of the team yourself. I would like to be able to increase the community’s awareness of these helpful assets during this term, both on the RMB and forums via announcements and telegrams. One problem that has been complained a lot about is that the forum layout is too hard to understand, so while increasing public awareness of this forum team can help get it new mentees it also has the potential to increase RMBer membership and activity on the forums due to them now having someone to teach them how to use the forums; the increase of RMBers on the forums will also help open more chances for further bonding between the two communities.

If elected, I will also have Home Affairs focus on creating tutorial threads to explain how to properly navigate the forums, as many RMBers have complained that they don’t want to join the forums because they don’t understand how to navigate and have nowhere to learn that skill. This will also allow new members on the forums to easily get an understanding of how to travel through the forums, which will increase the rate of members that join and decide to stay because they actually understand how to use the site.

As for the Gameside Advocates, my goal for that team of people this term is to change the image we all give off to the community as something more friendly than informational. Most, if not all, GA’s this term, sometimes including myself, usually new members and right away show them all of the factbooks we have to offer about TNP as a whole and follow that up by offering to answer any questions the new member has. However, during my time in a similar teaching job, Head RMB RP Advisor, I have noticed that people are more willing to approach you to ask for help when you make being friendly a priority first before just handing off factbooks of information. To help GA’s accomplish this new change of persona I’m hoping to push them to approach new members in a friendly manner first, such as introducing themselves and getting to know the member first, before handing off information and factbooks. People are more inclined to feel comfortable asking for and going to others for help if they feel comfortable with the person they are going to, or feel that the other person is friendly enough.

I am hoping this change to a more friendly persona will help members feel even more comfortable with coming to GA’s for help, which will increase both publicity and productivity of the team to levels even higher than they were before. I’d still like to continue having GA’s advertise different events and activities when applicable, and I think it may be helpful this term for GA’s to help advertise the forum mentoring team on the RMB as well.
Tl-Dr: Home Affairs will start advertising the forum mentors team and start making tutorials on how to navigate the forums.
Gameside advocates will take on a more friendly approach when helping new members.

If elected, my goal for Foreign Affairs is to have our ambassadors attend and participate in foreign events and activities hosted in other regions on and almost, if not completely, regular basis (when permitted). While this term TNP’s diplomats have done a rather successful job at joining regions and distributing TNL to them, I feel that there is more we could do to continue increasing foreign relations with others instead of just talking with other members of another region. Participating in public games, competitions and events held by other regions will both show them we are interested in learning about their ways of culture and increase friendliness between members as well, which reflects back on to us and increases our image as a friendly nation. By actively taking part in the events and such held by other regions shows that we are interested in learning about what they as a region enjoy for fun, and shows that we are open to learning about them and partaking in new experiences. I believe this sense of willingness and eagerness to participate in another region will show them that we are genuine in our interest to increase relations and become allies, which will further increase our relationships with said regions.

Along with that I am hoping to continue the sharing of TNL with other regions, as well as a new podcast Im hoping Communications can start this term if I am elected. Showing both what is happening at a government level and with our members in the discord servers can better show people in other regions how we act on a more individual level, what our interests are, and what we like to discuss. This can help support growing and start new relationships with regions as they learn more about not just our region’s interests, but the people’s as well.
Tl-Dr: Diplomats will increase foreign event, competition and activity attendance and will share a new podcast alongside TNL in their assigned regions.

Although I’ve only been a member in Communications long enough to write two articles, I believe I have already found some ways the ministry could improve and expand their TNL articles and the topics they cover. My goal for Communications this term is to expand the borders of TNL article topics to include events, activities and happenings of the RMB and its community.I believe this could be a useful change because it will allow RMBers to feel included instead of left out, which will help improve the relationship between them and forumers because of the increase in importance to what goes on in the RMB and with the RMBers. It will also shed more light onto the RMB community and show people that they are just as important as the forum community. This will help bring us all closer together as one collective community because of the decrease in the feeling of inferiority many RMBers have expressed feeling.

Another idea I had for Communications was the creation of a podcast that diplomats in Foreign Affairs can share alongside TNL. Man, if not all, TNL articles are all about the regional happenings in politics and the forums, but none really go deeper and showcase what our actual residents and civilians are like and interested in. Therefore, my hope is that Communications can record a monthly podcast all about hot topics and issues that are discussed by TNP members in the main discord server, including but not limited to current events outside of NS. This podcast will add more depth to our image in other regions by showcasing what we as people outside of our government personas are interested in and enjoy talking about. This can make it easier to form allies with other regions if members from another region that a diplomat is sent to have a shared interest in what was talked about during the podcast.
Tl-Dr: TNL issues will expand to cover RMB-related topics and a new podcast will be started all about topics popular to the discord community.

I have done a lot of work in this ministry this term, contributing to things like the cultural exchange and the writing that came with it, and creating events like the renaissance fair and The North Pacific’s Got Talent. Considering my thoughts and feelings rom these experiences, I have concluded that my goal for culture this term is to have an increase in the number of region-wide roleplay events and competitions. The cultural exchange was a huge success this term, with many RMBers and forumers putting aside their differences and coming together to roleplay some pretty entertaining stories and debates. I believe that an increase in regional roleplay events and competitions will help strengthen the existing connections between forumers and RMBers, and even start new ones between members, as it will give them a space where they can all participate in something they share a common interest in and bias/prejudice can be put aside.

Having regional events like these shows and reminds members that we are still one big community, and they can help bridge the gap between forumers and RMBers as more connections are found and strengthened through doing an activity that all participants can sit back and enjoy. I would also like to continue to hold multi-regional events with our allies and regions that we are trying to gain allyship with, as the events can help strengthen our relations with other regions and build new bonds between TNPs members and members of other regions. Not only do these multi-regional events provide fun experiences for us, but they also improve our image outside of TNP as the relationship our members have with members of other regions reflect back on our region as a whole.
Tl-Dr: Culture will increase the number of roleplay and multi-regional events it hosts.

While this is the one ministry I have not yet joined, I have been learning what I can about this ministry as well as asking people who are part of it what it is all about and how it runs. Based on what I have learned and discovered, I decided that if I am elected, my goal for World Assembly Affairs will be to start pushing for RMB participation in debates. After going around the RMB and discord servers asking non-WA members why they had no interest in joining the WA (because the people’s opinion matters, guys!!) I realised I kept getting the same common answer: they see no reason to join because it’s not relevant to them. I believe that by having members of World Assembly Affairs go on the RMB and start civil debates about the subjects being voted on, it will give RMBers an incentive to apply to the WA and learn about/vote on the topics at hand so that they may be part of the debate, and it will also show them just how fun and intriguing WA topics can be. I believe the new spark of interest in WA topics will cause more members to join the WA because the debates will show them that their opinions matter and will push them to fight for what they believe in, which they can do by voting.

I also wish to continue the WADP awards system going that we had. I would also like to possibly expand this to include special badges/buttons specific to more important and urgent topics that people can receive by voting on that topic. I believe that the overall awards system for both endorsing and voting will give people a good incentive to join by offering them something pretty and tangible they can display, as well as bringing more spotlight and importance to the issues that are more urgent than others than just advertising those topics might do. Having some special awards that go with voting on specific topics can help showcase the importance of these topics and will give even more of an incentive to give them attention and vote, which will help bring in even more people to vote on the topic and get us the answer we want/need.
Tl-Dr: World Assembly Affairs will continue with the WADP awards, as well as increase the types available. They will also start encouraging WA vote-related debates on the RMB.

During my time in the NPA, I have had a lot.of fun, doing a wide range of things like training OPs, defending allied regions against raiders, and doing joint OPs with allied regions. However, during my time I have realised that the NPA is already doing well with all of its activities and training, so I could only think of one new idea for change. If elected, my goal for this term would be to start having the NPA host “open house” OPs once every other month. These would be training OPs where non-NPA members would be invited to participate just to get a taste of what it's like.

These open house nights can help raise public awareness of the NPA, as well as show TNP members exactly what being part of the army is like and how much fun of this. This rise in public awareness and first hand experience can help raise the number of members we have, as people who enjoyed the OP will most likely want to apply to the NPA afterwards if they truly did have a good experience with it. This rise in popularity and public awareness will help the NPA grow even stronger and stay strong for our region. I'd like to continue the training though, and continue to have joint OPs with our allied regions to both increase our skills and our relationships with other region’s armies.
Tl-Dr: The NPA will continue to work hard and continue it's previous practices, as well as start hosting an open house OP once every other month.

Remember, the people's voices and opinions matter. If you truly want a delegate that will help speak for, unite and strengthen the people, as well as the region itself, then vote for Ry as delegate.

Z9J5VWQ.png

“Cause if humans can do it, why can't bread?”

I know this is a little early but if elected, what will be your Cabinet and if you have the pice to, will you establish or disestablish any ministry?

Also will you allow your Executive Officers (Ministers) delegate their powers in such ways to alter your plans in such way to help benefit the country or ministry?

I agree with the communal approach to your candidacy. I am interested to hear more about how you would communicate with your ministers. Perhaps two do not get along, for instance. How would you communicate and mediate between them in order to assure a smooth running government?

Our delegate has roughly 1100 endorsements. What is your plan for endotarting should you be elected? I notice you only have 57 endorsements, that’s quite a lot of ground to cover.

Diplomats and the foreign service are important parts of FA but not the most important ones by far. Could you give me a quick rundown of TNP’s relationship with other regions by briefly describing our allies, rivals, and what the current state of the other GCRs is?

I was a Delegate, and I struggled with bringing the gameside and off-site divide, but I don't like the implication that Siwale or any other candidates on't "speak for the people." I'm sure that isn't what you meant to imply, but the fact remains, anyone in this office has a responsibility to all of TNP, including gameside, and I hope this isn't lost on you.

Thank you for not just declaring a run but actually taking time to put thought into a campaign. I like that you have this common thread throughout and think that some of your ideas have potential. I hope that a few of them are realized even if you don’t win, so don’t hold out on us.

I'm sorry, but I can't say I'm impressed with the core reason you've committed to your campaign. The struggles between the gameside and the offsite communities have been an issue for as long as I've been in TNP, predominantly between the roleplayers in each. It's a matter of preference. Some people don't prefer to interact with those that are forumside, so they stick with those on the regional message board, and vice versa. You speak of "community and friendship between users of the forums and users of the RMB", but how can you convince those of two entirely different mentalities to come together? This leads to my two questions:

1. What do you believe is the primary reason for any and all disconnects between the forum community and those who have opted not to participate in it? How do you intend to correct those issues?

2. Do you believe that TSP, TEP, TWP, and TP are not experiencing these same issues? If the other feeders are not, then what makes this a situation that is unique to TNP?

Now, two secondary questions I have...

3. Your plan is to have the MoWAA increase the available award types of the WADP. Does this mean that you intend to transfer responsibility of creating the dispatch to the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, given that it is currently the Vice Delegate that is responsible for the release of the dispatch? Do you expect the Minister to possess the bash scripting skills necessary to automate any new award types?

4. How will you encourage nations outside of the NPA to surrender their endorsements to participate in Open House operations, or am I understanding the concept incorrectly? Remember that a player may only have one World Assembly nation, so how would these sessions work without forcing someone to resign from the WA on their main nation?

1. Who in the region currently do you see as future Delegate's of the region? Is there anyone in particular who has really stood out for you in this respect.

2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your satisfaction with the work of the Executive Council during the past term?

3. Can you identify a particular area of weakness that you would like to improve upon?

4. If you could have anyone in your Executive Council, who would you pick and why.

5. Are you concerned by the notion advocated by some in the region of this idea of the "RMB community" and "the forum" community as being separate entities? I have found that often I am pressured by some individuals to deliver an idea that I've envisaged for the whole community, in two separate and quite complex ways. (I ask this question as I have asked Siwale this - from your platform you appear to be quite clearly arguing that there ARE two separate communities).

6. Where do you see future opportunities available for The North Pacific in terms of Foreign Policy?

7. Which Deputy Minister (other than yourself) have you been most impressed with during your term?

8. Do you think that holding scheduled & more formal cabinet meetings on discord would be beneficial?

I also note that you're campaigning on discord about speaking for the people. Do you believe that Siwale does not do this? If so, how has he shown that he does not speak for the people?

[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]I know this is a little early but if elected, what will be your Cabinet and if you have the pice to, will you establish or disestablish any ministry?

Also will you allow your Executive Officers (Ministers) delegate their powers in such ways to alter your plans in such way to help benefit the country or ministry?[/quote]Hi! Great question. If elected, I will be changing the ministers of two ministries based on activity and skill, however I would like to keep which two and who private for now. I plan on keeping all the ministries we have, as they're all very effective and helpful.

[quote uid=7922 name="Wonderess" ]I agree with the communal approach to your candidacy. I am interested to hear more about how you would communicate with your ministers. Perhaps two do not get along, for instance. How would you communicate and mediate between them in order to assure a smooth running government?[/quote]Such an interesting question! Hm. Well, me personally, when two people I know need to work together but don't necessarily like or want to talk to each other, what I usually do is just play the role of messenger. I would simply ask one to lay out any information they need relayed, and I would relay it to the other person, and vice versa. If the problem got worse, and I had the permission, I would try to step in and start some conflict resolution discussions in a private group between the 3 of us in PMs.

If they did not want me to step in their business, however, and the situation got worse, I would either have a deputy minister take over the specific task at hand or possibly consider restaffing, depending on the situation and the severity of it.

[quote uid=8061 name="arietti" ][quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]I know this is a little early but if elected, what will be your Cabinet and if you have the pice to, will you establish or disestablish any ministry?

Also will you allow your Executive Officers (Ministers) delegate their powers in such ways to alter your plans in such way to help benefit the country or ministry?
[/quote]Hi! Great question. If elected, I will be changing the ministers of two ministries based on activity and skill, however I would like to keep which two and who private for now. I plan on keeping all the ministries we have, as they're all very effective and helpful.[/quote]This makes me bring another question, will the rollcall will be needed anymore because of your new system?

Also can you answer my other part of my question?
[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]
Also will you allow your Executive Officers (Ministers) delegate their powers in such ways to alter your plans in such way to help benefit the country or ministry?[/quote]

[quote uid=5509 name="Sil Dorsett" ]I'm sorry, but I can't say I'm impressed with the core reason you've committed to your campaign. The struggles between the gameside and the offsite communities have been an issue for as long as I've been in TNP, predominantly between the roleplayers in each. It's a matter of preference. Some people don't prefer to interact with those that are forumside, so they stick with those on the regional message board, and vice versa. You speak of "community and friendship between users of the forums and users of the RMB", but how can you convince those of two entirely different mentalities to come together? This leads to my two questions:

1. What do you believe is the primary reason for any and all disconnects between the forum community and those who have opted not to participate in it? How do you intend to correct those issues?

2. Do you believe that TSP, TEP, TWP, and TP are not experiencing these same issues? If the other feeders are not, then what makes this a situation that is unique to TNP?

Now, two secondary questions I have...

3. Your plan is to have the MoWAA increase the available award types of the WADP. Does this mean that you intend to transfer responsibility of creating the dispatch to the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, given that it is currently the Vice Delegate that is responsible for the release of the dispatch? Do you expect the Minister to possess the bash scripting skills necessary to automate any new award types?

4. How will you encourage nations outside of the NPA to surrender their endorsements to participate in Open House operations, or am I understanding the concept incorrectly? Remember that a player may only have one World Assembly nation, so how would these sessions work without forcing someone to resign from the WA on their main nation?[/quote]Hey sil! Thank you for being honest about what you think about it, it's great to have constructive criticism.
As for your questions, I guess I'll just go in order!

1. I believe there are two reasons for this. One is that we are separated on discord, with rmbers unable to speak in any forum chats and vice versa unless they have the tag (and usually mods won't let you get the tag unless you actually are a forum rper). However, I understand there is nothing we as an executive staff can do about that and that is something to take up with the admins of the server on our own time. However, there is a second, and more importantly, improvable/fixable reason that many RMBers have expressed that causes a lot of the distance and dosconnect: a lot of them don't understand how to use and navigate the forums, and find it confusing. This leads them to not want to join because they have no way of properly learning.

I intend to correct the second issue by, as I wrote about in the campaign post, having hone affairs both advertise the forum mentors on the RMB/forums and create tutorialistic threads to explain how to navigate the forums. I believe that these two actions will help RMBers feel more comfortable with joining the forums as they will have the proper help needed to teach them how to go about the forums, which can introduce them to forum RP, games and politics, which will ultimately bring them to meet forum users and form bonds with them as they spend more time with them if interested.

2. I personally have only experienced roleplay and the community of TEP, but if elected delegate I know one of my responsibilities will be to go out and meet the communities of the other three. However, during my time spent in TEP's discord and seeing their rp I have discovered that there is one clear difference between us and them, and it is also the reason I believe TEP does not have this problem currently: the two groups (RMBers and forumers) are not separated on the discord. They are all together, in every channel and part of the server, and all participate in the same talks and discussions, despite some being part of the RMB and others being on the forums. However, as said previously, I know that we as a government cannot do anything about how our server is set up.

3. My idea was that World Assembly Affairs would pick out which issues were more important to vote on and deserved special awards for users who voted on it, and the vice delegate would make the new awards like expected.

4. The OPs would be for non-wa members. From what I have heard most WA-ers have no interest in anything NPA related anyways, so I don't think any "that's not fair" situations will necessarily be a problem

[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]I know this is a little early but if elected, what will be your Cabinet and if you have the pice to, will you establish or disestablish any ministry?

Also will you allow your Executive Officers (Ministers) delegate their powers in such ways to alter your plans in such way to help benefit the country or ministry?[/quote]Sorry for missing your second question. In answer to that, if the ministers truly believe that my plans should be altered and the new changes will benefit the community more efficiently than my original plans would have, then I will let them. No leader is perfect, and it's okay to change or scrap an idea that you personally thought was good for the betterment of the community. Thats part of what makes a good leader.

[quote uid=1669 name="mcmasterdonia" ]1. Who in the region currently do you see as future Delegate's of the region? Is there anyone in particular who has really stood out for you in this respect.

2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your satisfaction with the work of the Executive Council during the past term?

3. Can you identify a particular area of weakness that you would like to improve upon?

4. If you could have anyone in your Executive Council, who would you pick and why.

5. Are you concerned by the notion advocated by some in the region of this idea of the "RMB community" and "the forum" community as being separate entities? I have found that often I am pressured by some individuals to deliver an idea that I've envisaged for the whole community, in two separate and quite complex ways. (I ask this question as I have asked Siwale this - from your platform you appear to be quite clearly arguing that there ARE two separate communities).

6. Where do you see future opportunities available for The North Pacific in terms of Foreign Policy?

7. Which Deputy Minister (other than yourself) have you been most impressed with during your term?

8. Do you think that holding scheduled & more formal cabinet meetings on discord would be beneficial?

I also note that you're campaigning on discord about speaking for the people. Do you believe that Siwale does not do this? If so, how has he shown that he does not speak for the people?
[/quote]Such diverse questions! I'm happy to answer!

1. Honestly, I could see Fiji as a possible delegate in the future, if your question does not include people who were delegate previously. If it does, then I can definitely see Sillystring and yourself as possible delegates again, and maybe even Palliath. However, if you're talking about people who have not been delegate in this region before, then I would say fiji.

2. Probably a solid 8. There have been a few times where ministers were slow to reply to important questions and requests, and it slowed and halted work, and there have been a couple incidents of staff with bad attitudes dampening the feel of the community in the executive server, but other than those 2 things work and the community itself has done very well in terms of social and ministry skills.

3. I would actually like to improve on the relations of staff and ministers with each other in the executive staff. There have been a few incidents with a lot of complaining and arguing, as well as people getting hurt, and I hope that this term we can improve relationships between each other or at least soften any dislike people have for each other so that no more arguments or spurts of being upset at each other break out.

4. Anyone as in TNPers? Hmm... actually, probably madjack or an Rmb user named puczovska. They are both funny, hard working, and good leaders when need to be and they would bring the perfect balance of work and fun to the team. At least, I think so anyways xD

5. I am very concerned, hence why I'm trying.to help unite the two communities. While currently there is a lot of bias and prejudice that separates the two communities and splits them to seem like 2 different communities, I know TNP is suposed to be one big community that works together and I am hoping to reignite that idea in users this term if I am elected.

6. Honestly? I have no specific ideas in mind currently. I believe things like this are ideas that you can't just sit back and come up with because of how random and spontaneous foreign events are. I believe opportunities like this are something you have to wait and look out for, and can only be caught at the right moment because of how spontaneous they are. So until something out of the blue comes up, I have no complete answer to this question.

7. It's a tie between Fiji and bluie gamer. Both have been attentive, hard working, following deadlines, and great leaders for their teams. I honestly can't choose one over the other.

8. Any time spent with your team, as long as it's being spent wisely and on work that matters, is beneficial. So yes, I do. And the more formal the better, because it's easy to get distracted when there's a lot of humor and silliness going on.

My intention was never to make it seem like siwale, nor anyone else running, doesn't do it. It was simply me saying I am one of those types of people who has an overall goal of working with, for, and representing the people. I was just saying what I strive to do, and any implication that I was bashing siwale or accusing him or anything like that I apologise for because I had 0 intentions to insult or accuse him.

[quote uid=8061 name="arietti" ]Hey sil! Thank you for being honest about what you think about it, it's great to have constructive criticism.
As for your questions, I guess I'll just go in order!

1. I believe there are two reasons for this. One is that we are separated on discord, with rmbers unable to speak in any forum chats and vice versa unless they have the tag (and usually mods won't let you get the tag unless you actually are a forum rper). However, I understand there is nothing we as an executive staff can do about that and that is something to take up with the admins of the server on our own time. However, there is a second, and more importantly, improvable/fixable reason that many RMBers have expressed that causes a lot of the distance and dosconnect: a lot of them don't understand how to use and navigate the forums, and find it confusing. This leads them to not want to join because they have no way of properly learning.

I intend to correct the second issue by, as I wrote about in the campaign post, having hone affairs both advertise the forum mentors on the RMB/forums and create tutorialistic threads to explain how to navigate the forums. I believe that these two actions will help RMBers feel more comfortable with joining the forums as they will have the proper help needed to teach them how to go about the forums, which can introduce them to forum RP, games and politics, which will ultimately bring them to meet forum users and form bonds with them as they spend more time with them if interested.

2. I personally have only experienced roleplay and the community of TEP, but if elected delegate I know one of my responsibilities will be to go out and meet the communities of the other three. However, during my time spent in TEP's discord and seeing their rp I have discovered that there is one clear difference between us and them, and it is also the reason I believe TEP does not have this problem currently: the two groups (RMBers and forumers) are not separated on the discord. They are all together, in every channel and part of the server, and all participate in the same talks and discussions, despite some being part of the RMB and others being on the forums. However, as said previously, I know that we as a government cannot do anything about how our server is set up.

3. My idea was that World Assembly Affairs would pick out which issues were more important to vote on and deserved special awards for users who voted on it, and the vice delegate would make the new awards like expected.

4. The OPs would be for non-wa members. From what I have heard most WA-ers have no interest in anything NPA related anyways, so I don't think any "that's not fair" situations will necessarily be a problem[/quote]Thank you for taking the time to answer some tough questions! I see some things in your answers that I can use and provide feedback to the other RP Mods already, so I'll see what I can help out with.

Back