[FT]Intergalactic Institute of Stellar Cartography

Aestii

Registered
I would like to claim this part of the universe, please. The name for my space civilization would be the "Penumbra Chorale"
dDaSCAN.png

In light of recent considerations, I would like to make a new claim, replacing my former claim of the Chosulk Cooperative. As much as I love those hideous abominations of nature, a fresh start is the best option for getting back into Inaius RP.

The new claim is for a civilisation known as the Koeloth Convergence.

koeloth_convergence_claim.png

Lucem

Registered
Hello,

I was removed last update due to inactivity, so I would like to claim this location for the Noxcedeian Hegemony.

TvHDRxa.png

Thank you.

Emnaria

Citizen
-
Hello there! could I please claim this territory on the map? Thx!

Map claim

(note: claim is at bottom left in red. also sry for no spoiler, i am new to forum but not NS)

Name: United Nvyirskan Federation

Color: Bright Red

Last edited:

Vysaria

Registered
Hello I would like to claim this area if able

Screenshot_20220326-230117.png

Name: Necroid Legion

Color: Dark Purple

Sorry if the claim is too big I am using a phone and edited the claim using Google photos if you need too you can trim it

Kanada

TNPer
TNP Nation
Kanada
Discord
icebergspaz#1398
I would like to claim a new area for the "Kuthea Communes", with the same name and dark red color if possible. Thank you.

XrqkZk7.png

Supple

Memelord
-
Greetings! I'm Supple, and I'd like to claim this space for the Therron Collective. Please let me know if the claim needs to be modified in any way!

The claim

Color: Whatever you think looks best?

Last edited:

Arc

TNP RP's Resident Fluffball of Cringe
Pronouns
He/They
TNP Nation
Arcanstotska
Hello! I was wondering if it'd be alright to change the name of the Sekari Empire to simply "the Eternal Empire" whenever it'd be most convenient? If "the Eternal Empire" won't work, then perhaps "the Eternal Empire of Cyrn"? Thank you!!!

Esplandia

Factbook Addict
-
TNP Nation
Esplandia
Hi Mr Map Updater,

I would like to redraw the borders of the Maelstrom to this new shape. Thanks a bunch!
VzAYPyL.png

“But Esp,” I hear you all say, “Don’t you know you’re the guy who does map updates? Why do you even need to post a claim edit in this thread?”

“Good question, you darkly sexy RPers,” I say. I just want to make sure this is all above board. Give people a chance to protest if they wish. So they know I’m an honest hardworking schlub.

Esplandia

Factbook Addict
-
TNP Nation
Esplandia
I've got a bad feeling about this map
Blank
Imgur

Additions
- none

Removals
- Alanician Alliance (RPer request)
- Siarus (RPer request)
- New Arem (RPer request)
- Cethenia (RPer request)
- Necroid Legion (No Posts after claim)
- Interstellar Federation (No Posts after claim)

Changes
- Caillite Stratocracy made into NPC
- Koeloth Convergence changed to Siezon Possessions (No posts in over a year)
- Akida Tetriarchy changed to Siezon Akida (No posts in over a year)

Denials
- none

Notes
- fixed a couple stars that had become anti-aliased somehow

Arc

TNP RP's Resident Fluffball of Cringe
Pronouns
He/They
TNP Nation
Arcanstotska
Would it be alright to change "Eternal Empire of Cyrn" back to "Sekari Empire"? Thank you!!

Esplandia

Factbook Addict
-
TNP Nation
Esplandia
Hi I would like to make a second nation claim if I may. It will be called 'The Hub' and is only a single star system.

eo0uBl0.png

Last edited: