[FT]Intergalactic Institute of Stellar Cartography

In light of recent considerations, I would like to make a new claim, replacing my former claim of the Chosulk Cooperative. As much as I love those hideous abominations of nature, a fresh start is the best option for getting back into Inaius RP.

The new claim is for a civilisation known as the Koeloth Convergence.

koeloth_convergence_claim.png

Hello,

I was removed last update due to inactivity, so I would like to claim this location for the Noxcedeian Hegemony.

TvHDRxa.png

Thank you.

I Came, I Mapped, I Conquered
Blank
Imgur

Additions
- Kuvori Republic

Removals
- Kuthean Communes (left TNP)
- Depths of Thalassa
- Farsithian Masters (No activity in Inaius, Forum or Discord)

Changes
- Kyaan Remnant to Kyaal Remnant

Denials
- none

Notes
- changes to the Dead Zone stripe colors
- added stripes to the void area around the Penumbra Choral

Last edited:
Hello there! could I please claim this territory on the map? Thx!

Map claim

(note: claim is at bottom left in red. also sry for no spoiler, i am new to forum but not NS)

Name: United Nvyirskan Federation

Color: Bright Red

Last edited:
Hello I would like to claim this area if able

Screenshot_20220326-230117.png

Name: Necroid Legion

Color: Dark Purple

Sorry if the claim is too big I am using a phone and edited the claim using Google photos if you need too you can trim it

I would like to claim a new area for the "Kuthea Communes", with the same name and dark red color if possible. Thank you.

XrqkZk7.png

Greetings! I'm Supple, and I'd like to claim this space for the Therron Collective. Please let me know if the claim needs to be modified in any way!

The claim

Color: Whatever you think looks best?

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if it'd be alright to change the name of the Sekari Empire to simply "the Eternal Empire" whenever it'd be most convenient? If "the Eternal Empire" won't work, then perhaps "the Eternal Empire of Cyrn"? Thank you!!!

Hi Mr Map Updater,

I would like to redraw the borders of the Maelstrom to this new shape. Thanks a bunch!
VzAYPyL.png

“But Esp,” I hear you all say, “Don’t you know you’re the guy who does map updates? Why do you even need to post a claim edit in this thread?”

“Good question, you darkly sexy RPers,” I say. I just want to make sure this is all above board. Give people a chance to protest if they wish. So they know I’m an honest hardworking schlub.

I've got a bad feeling about this map
Blank
Imgur

Additions
- none

Removals
- Alanician Alliance (RPer request)
- Siarus (RPer request)
- New Arem (RPer request)
- Cethenia (RPer request)
- Necroid Legion (No Posts after claim)
- Interstellar Federation (No Posts after claim)

Changes
- Caillite Stratocracy made into NPC
- Koeloth Convergence changed to Siezon Possessions (No posts in over a year)
- Akida Tetriarchy changed to Siezon Akida (No posts in over a year)

Denials
- none

Notes
- fixed a couple stars that had become anti-aliased somehow

Would it be alright to change "Eternal Empire of Cyrn" back to "Sekari Empire"? Thank you!!

Hi I would like to make a second nation claim if I may. It will be called 'The Hub' and is only a single star system.

eo0uBl0.png

Last edited:
While waiting for my Asheron claim to be approved, i would like to claim this area and call it "Archo-Ferro Federation"

P.S : Can you also make it blue please?
I'm not gonna be able to get to a map update for a few weeks, but your claim looks good. Feel free to start RPing. Message me on discord, I'm on the RP server, if you have any further questions (That's right, I do the map updates for both settings. Mwahaha!)

I respectfully request that I claim this general area on the map. The name of this interstellar nation will be "Cimmeria". I won't use the full name for the sake of simplicity.
PMqm16B.png

Since the Sekari Empire does not go up to the max star claim limit of 200, I'd like to enter a claim for a secondary Inaius nation, if that's possible, under the name of the United Systems Confederacy.

inaius_2nd_nation_claim.png

EDIT: instead of the United Systems Confederacy, could this actually be named the Concordian Republic?

Last edited:
Back